Forty-five

Ellen

"Earth to Ellen!"

My eyes switched over to my clearly annoyed friend giving me a pointed look after throwing a pillow straight at my face.
I smacked my lips before throwing the pillow back at her unfortunately missing her completely.
I rolled my eyes before I continued to pull off my clothing garments off its hangers and handing them over to Sori who was neatly folding them.
"Soooo~" she nudged my elbow with hers breaking the silence "ㅡyou and mister mafia man~" she continued causing a blush to appear on my cheeks.

"Oh c'mon! Give me details! It's about time you both did the deed after all that drama it was inevitable for both of you to stay apartㅡ"

"There isn't much detail he was just really gentle and caring..." I started smiling to myself at the memory before she interrupted again.

"Oh please~ don't give me that crap trying to make mister mafia boss seem soft and romantic.." she teased.

"He is, believe it or not! ㅡand last night was the most incredible night without having to get super freaky for your information!"

"Okay whatever," she scoffed as I rolled my eyes in response "ㅡbut tell me one more thing?"
I glanced at her raising my eyebrows anticipating the last question for this conversation to end.
"ㅡis he packing or nah?" she wiggled her eyebrows just before I walked out leaving her to finish my packing.

___________

"It's good to see you after our last encounter~" I grinned at Koosung who was obviously feeling awkward.

"Sorry about that Miss Ellen, it was the boss's orders and you know how he is." he scratched the back of his neck as I climbed onto the passenger seat.

"I'm just messing with you."

How can all these big tough guys seem so adorable and sweet to me.
I ruffled his hair as we drove off towards the mansion.

___________

"Ellen! Oh my goodness!"
As soon as I stepped into the house Yuri engulfed me in her arms followed by the rest of the staff blocking the doorway making Koosung and the men to wait impatiently with my bags.
"Your hair!" "You look so different!" "Have you eaten?" were some of the comments I was being bombarded with in a matter of seconds.

"YO!" a loud voice interruptedㅡ everyone snapping their head in the direction where it had shook us from--behind me.
"I need to piss and I've been holding it for the entire fucking drive here so move before I make this floor a slip n' slide!"
We all quickly huddled over to the side as Namjoon sprinted down the hall to the nearest restroom slamming the door.

"Woah that's the first time I see him run~" I heard another voice followed by a string of chuckles.
A smile quickly appeared on my face as I recognized the voices and turned to find Jimin walking in with Taehyung and Hoseok.

As soon as they saw me they frozeㅡ we stood there awkwardly blinking at each other before they all jumped on me.
"I missed you guys~" I tried holding back the tears as they silently held me.
"Noona!" I felt someone else hug me from behind enclosing me in the middle of our group hug.

"What the fuck is going on!"
We hurriedly broke away to find the man I was waiting to see walk in removing his jacket.

His cold stone expression changed quickly as soon as we made eye contact and of course I didn't miss his quick ghost smile as he walked up to me.

"Welcome home baby..."
Oh God... those words... that voice... this man!
I felt like I was about to melt right there on my feet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my waist taking in his scentㅡ his expensive cologne mixed with a slight trace of the warehouse's odor I had come familiar withㅡ his manly smell and I absolutely loved it.

"Hyung you told us she would be coming back I just didn't expect I'd be this fast."

"I wasn't going to keep her away any longer~" he never took his eyes off mine as he addressed Jimin.

"You turned softㅡ" we heard the echo of the toilet flushing as Namjoon walked towards the small crowd still gathered by the door.

"Shut the fuck up!" this time Yoongi snapped his head towards his partnerㅡ his poker face back on as he looked around.
"Everyone get back to workㅡ family reunion is over and you guys take her bags up to my room!"

"Bossy hyung is backㅡlet's go..." Taehyung whined as he pulled Jungkook away mixing in with the people as they slowly dispersed to their workplaces.

"You are turning soft thoughㅡ" I teased him as I ran my fingers through his soft black hair, the two of us still standing there in each other's arms.
He furrowed his eyebrows obviously annoyed at my comment before his hands gripped my ass and squeezed it.

"I'm anything but softㅡ" he smirked at my flustered reaction.

"Why are you grabbing her bum right in front of the open door for everyone to seeㅡdidn't I teach you some manners!"
My eyes widened at the familiar nagging before I jumped on Jin knocking the air out of him.
"I'm guessing you missed me~" he chuckled as he helped me regain my balance.
"Who wouldn't miss your handsome face, your constant yelling and of course why wouldn't I miss me best friend~"
His eyes softened at me before he wrapped his arms around me once again kissing the top of my head.

"Alright break it up and give me my girl backㅡ"
Yoongi crossed his arms once again his poker face hiding his subtle jealousy.
"Excuse me? Your girl?" I teased.

"Hey we are your best friends too!" I heard Taehyung whine from the living room never looking away from the massive television displaying a very intense video game between the three younger ones.

"You are tooㅡyou guys are my family!" I said as I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's arm and kissed him on the cheek
"ㅡand I'm sorry for everything." I whispered in his ear.
"Stop apologizingㅡ" he grabbed my chin before softly pecking me on the lips.

"Alright now that everything is back to normal~ let's celebrate!" Jin clapped his hands together as he made way towards the kitchen.

Thank you for the 5k+ reads that's actually insane! I love you babes!