Final Author's Note

Hey guys! I wanted to start this final author's note by saying that I loved writing this story so much! I spent so much time developing the story to make sure that you guys wouldn't get bored with any chapters that I published.

I actually started working on the book in July, spending about a month coming up with the storyline before actually starting to write the story.

Anyways, I want to thank all of you so much for your support and comments! I love you all so much! Every time I read one of your comments, it always brings a smile to my face or makes me laugh even when I've had a rough day. Your positive responses whenever I was unable to publish a chapter on time has made me feel so loved and I thank you all for that! There really aren't any words to describe how grateful I am! ((Actually, there probably is but that's besides the point))

Again, thank you so much for all your love and support, I'll see y'all in the next book!

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INSANE AMOUNT OF READS, LIKES, AND COMMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Remember how in every author's note I did in my book Unexpected Love I would go down a lot of spaces and say some random stuff? So just for old times sake, I'm gonna tell you the book I'm working on now, it's called Hey, Doll and it's a Gaster!Sans x Reader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

((By the way, y'all probably won't see the book for a good few months because of all the editing and writing it's going to take. The plot line is gonna be good!))

Oh, and here's a GIF