36 | Epilogue

You wiped the sweat off your face, turning off your music before laying down on the green grass in the middle of the clearing in the woods. You were currently waiting for Sans to arrive and had done a bit of dancing as a warm-up.

It's been a year since the dancing competition, and during that time you've done a lot of things.

One, you and Sans' relationship had grown along with Alphys' and Undyne's. You and Sans were actually placing bets on when Undyne would propose.

Two, you've somewhat managed to become acquaintances with Prick 1 and Prick 2, by some miracle.

Three, Lily got a new boyfriend and moved out with him far far far away from here. Thank god.

And four, you had just graduated high school with the rest of your friends about a month ago. Yay, adulthood.

A rustling in the bushes interrupted your thoughts as a shadow started to cover your body. You arched your back and leaned back your head to see Sans stumbling out of the bushes behind you. You snickered and rolled over before standing up and walking over to him.

"Took you long enough," you smirked, brushing leaves off his shoulders. "sorry, papyrus needed his bedtime story," he said, flashing you a sheepish smile. You chuckled and walked back over to the center of the clearing, picking up your phone and playing a song.

You set your phone on the ground and started doing ridiculous dance moves that made Sans crack up as he walked over to you. "okay, let's stop whatever this is," he laughed, waving his hand at your body that was currently doing the chicken dance. "and really dance."

You shrugged and stopped dancing. "I thought I was doing a fabulous job." Sans grabbed your hands and started to dance with you, a cheeky grin on his face. "it was great, the only problem was, that i wasn't acting ridiculous with you." You stuck out your tongue at him. "You really know how to woo a girl."

Sans spun your around and dipped you, the moonlight shining across your face. He leaned down so that your foreheads were touching, a smile on his face. "i do, don't i?"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you, kissing him on the teeth. Sans slowly lowered you to the ground and kissed you back, his hand starting to run through your hair while the other one held his body up over you.

And in the clearing, with the moonlight shining down on both of your close figures, you smiled and felt your heart flutter in your chest, a thought crossing over your mind.

Surely, anyone who could make you this flustered was meant to keep.

+ + +

I DID ANOTHER THING.

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME.