10 | Sneaky Little Monsters (And Human)

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. Good job Y/N. You're gonna be late. Stupid early school. You ran towards your school, huffing and puffing and wishing that you had gone to athletics to get fit. But I mean c'mon, you have to actually work out. Yeah no. Your backpack weighed you down and you wished that you hadn't of packed that huge binder. You'll just have to store it in your locker for now. You heard the bell ring for class to start right as your foot stepped onto the front steps. You raced into the building to see everyone in the courtyard talking normally. Why weren't they going to class? You looked at your watch and made an 'oh' face. That was the bell for teachers to prepare for their lesson.

You spotted your friends and walked over after managing to catch your breath. Mettaton smiled when he saw you and made the hand motion for you to hurry. "Darling I have something to tell you!" Undyne grinned and turned around towards Mettaton. "You're gonna tell her?" Mettaton nodded. "Tell me what?" You asked and stood next to the pink robot. "You know that little... 'prank' we did last night?" You nodded. "Well, the kid that was being rude to us woke up this morning screaming curses because of the mess we left!" You covered your mouth to muffle your laughter. You wish you had seen that. Wait... "How did you know that?" Undyne grinned over at you. "Me and Metta waited all night just to see that punk's reaction!" All night? Wow, talk about determination.

The bell rang and this time it was the bell to head to class. You walked to math class while thinking about the toilet paper fiasco last night. You'd had fun doing that although you wished that you could've stayed to see the kid's expression. Nah, you would've fallen asleep. You walked into your classroom and sat down in your usual spot, preparing yourself for a day of dread and suffering. Your classmates started entering the classroom and the teacher followed, smiling at the class and greeting everyone. "Good morning everyone! Today we'll be learning about mixed numbers and fractions."

• • •

You walked into the lunch room, feeling like you could drop dead any second. You plopped down at your lunch table with your friends while they talked excitedly about the party. Frisk looked over at you and gave you a sympathetic smile. "It's a bummer you can't go, it'd be a lot of fun if you were there." You shrugged and pulled out your lunch from your bag. "There's always other parties, I can go to those."

Everyone started talking again while you ate your sandwich. Your mind drifted off to how sandwiches were made in the first place when something Undyne said brought you back to reality. "Hey Sans, I get that you were with us last night but where were you Tuesday?" Undyne asked, leaning over to look at Sans. "i was at a secret spot with myst." Undyne smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? What and where is this secret spot?" Sans gave her a look. "it's called a secret spot for a reason fish sticks." Lily seemed to be fuming next to Sans. She's gonna blow. Undyne huffed. "Oh c'mon Sans, can't you tell us? Or are you lying?" "nope. i promised i wouldn't tell." You glanced over at Lily a second before she snapped. She turned to Sans, ruffling her feathers in agitation. "So you've been hanging around that freak alone now, huh? Maybe you should just date that fake bitch then." Everyone stared at Lily while you restrained yourself from tackling her. Oh she was definitely on your hit list now. Sans stared at Lily, baffled. "it's not like–" "You know what Sans, you've barely talked to me and you don't appreciate everything that I've given you. I'm done." And with that, the human bird stood up and stormed away. Everyone sat still with shocked faces. Dang. She's crazy.

Sans' face turned to one of relief. "finally." Two seconds after that and everyone was laughing. Frisk managed to calm down a bit and looked over at Sans. "What do you mean by 'finally'?" Sans put his lazy grin back on and started to explain. "i've actually been wanting to break up with her for a few weeks now but i was too scared i guess to do it. looks like i didn't have to though." You smirked. "Wow, you're awful." He smirked back. "i know, but you still hang out with me." "You come to Grillby's where I work, I don't really have a choice." Sans was about to reply when the bell rang and everyone rushed to get to class. You picked up your bag and joined the crowd, pushing through people to get to your class on time.