19) return home

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Kanda (angrily): what took you such a long time to write this chapter?

scrlet: sorry... but I had one of those occasional brain farts when I wanted to write this chapter. So in order to figure out what I wanted to do... I had to reread everything from the beginning in order to find out where I was mentally.

Lavi: that sounds very tiresome.

scrlet: it is Levi but sometimes it does happen when you have other things on your mind and can't seem to get the words down to paper.

Kanda: well hopefully you are over the hump now and we can get on with business.

scrlet: I will try Kanda as it is becoming hard to write these chapters as I have a lot of planing to do for when it comes to the further chapters.

Allen: I take it that once you are completed with this story you are not planing a sequel.

scrlet: nope not to this story. (turns to readers) Sorry guys but this story is getting to be a bit hard for me to write. I will try to stick it out to the bitter end!

Kanda: why is it that you are having Allen and Shinji fight while they are pregnant?

scrlet: why not? Allen did during the first chapter if you recall as it was the only way to fully awaken the control over both yours and his weapons!

Allen: she does have a point

Lavi: oh boy... scrletfyre claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

19) return home

After witnessing Plasma's death... Gaia headed back to the hide out a bit troubled by what he had seen. The sirens seemed more powerful than he thought even possible. Even at Gaia's current power level he didn't stand a chance against the sirens. It seemed that besides the two true sirens, three of their sons have had their weapons awakened. Even if the other three sons awakened their weapons, Gaia wasn't certain if they would be able to destroy the sirens. Gaia hoped that Raviel had a plan on how to deal with the sirens. Once Gaia had arrived back, he went before Raviel kneeling down onto one knee.

"My Lord, I have returned. Unfortunately Plasma was killed by the sirens. It seems to me that the two original sirens powers have increased almost double of what they were capable of before. Three of their sons have also awakened their full power of their weapons. Even though they seem to just have their weapons to awaken, they seemed to have full control and understanding of how to control their weapons and their full power." stated Gaia. This caused Raviel to curse violently out loud.

"Damn it. I had no clue that some of them would have awakened so quickly." snarled Raviel.

"Lord Raviel if I may speak?" asked Reign. Raviel turned his attention to Reign nodding his head. Gaia got up from his knees stepping back while Reign stepped forth. "I have a way that we can keep an eye on the sirens. I have a certain spell that will bring back somebody that has been killed. I will be able to control this person as they will act as my eyes and ears." stated Reign.