17) fanning the flames

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

scrlet: may contain lemon scenes so read at your own risk.

Kanda: is it the right time to have this scrlet?

Allen: why not? It causes another siren's power to awaken. Right now besides you and me, we have Kenji and Shinji.

Kanda: I know that. Lavi you seem to be doing fairly well with the thought of this.

Lavi: A bit cause maybe I understand what is at risk.

scrlet: all right you guys are getting way into character for this story. I guess even I have that affect on you three.

Allen: I guess so. You do have a way of pulling us into this story as it is really good.

Kanda: even if it is a sequel from the first story. I didn't think more could been done, I guess that I am wrong.

scrlet: wow...  Kanda's praising me again. Can someone pinch me and make sure that I am not dreaming.

Lavi: we will do that after this story. scrletfyre claims no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

17) fanning the flames

All the while back in the Dayman Providence, Yuki Bookman looked at her father in shock over what she had just heard and just learned. She would have never suspected to have such a destiny. She had already excepted her having powers because her father had power. She knew that she cared and loved Ashitaka as she had fallen in love with the siren when she was really young, Yuki knew that Ashitaka had those same feelings for her as he had officially asked her to become his life mate. Now things were beginning to intensify as something was out to kill them. Yuki could feel her body growing warmer with the simple thought of the being with Ashitaka and bringing new sirens into the world. Lavi had noticed the bright red blush creeping across Yuki's face.

"Yuki are you all right?" asked Lavi in concern.

"I am fine dad. Thanks so much for telling me all of this." replied Yuki as she leaned over gently kissing her father on the cheek.

Meanwhile down below in the water, Ashitaka was beginning to stir. Hinote mentally smirked to its self as it could easily smell Yuki's arousal. It knew full well that two of its own brothers had awakened. It could also feel that its fathers abilities and powers have increased greatly.

{Now is the time Hinote to awaken your full power. You may not get another chance at this.} stated a voice deep within its mind.

{Ranpu and Sumizome have all ready taken steps to ensure that we have a fighting chance against this evil force as we fear that it may begin to move.} replied another voice. Hinote recognized both voices instantly.

-Lord Neptune and Lord Poseidon that you as I will do my best not to fail you.- replied Hinote before his human half began to wake up fully. *Ashitaka are you all right?* it asked.