14) mating cycle

Warnings:  this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS,

scrlet (sighing): ok now that I have written this chapter I feel so much better.

Allen, Kanda, & Lavi (in unison): good for a minute there you had us worried.

scrlet: sorry guys! Major warning ahead as this chapter contains sexual content (Yaoi action).

Lavi: you still won't tell us what kind of sexual content that it has, will you scrlet?

scrlet (shakes head): nope... but I think I may end up surprising my readers with what I have planned.

Allen: just as long as it isn't anything bad.

Kanda: I agree with you there Allen. scrletfyre claims no rights or don't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and such...

14) mating cycle

Kanda began to feel it much stronger than ever before, the dark and evil force was growing. Even his son Kenji could feel it as well. What made matters even worse was that it had been a week since his sons had left to find their mates as the only one to return back home was Hayate along with Sakura. Kanda became worried that something had happened to the others. But what was even more pressing was that Kanda had noticed the change within both Allen and his son Shinji.

'It seems that their cycle is happening at the same time. But I don't know if I can tell Kenji about what is going to happen. I didn't have any warning signs for this when it first happened.' Kanda thought to himself as he could feel Mugen pulsing on his arm.

*Whatever you do Yuu... stay out of it. It is our decision when to invoke the changes. It has been this way for countless centuries. This is the only way for those two to awaken their full power.* stated Mugen. Kanda understood Mugen's words as he knew that the weapons knew what they were doing.

"Yuu...I..." Allen stated panting as lust clouded his large silver dollar eyes. His voice was straining to his true voice.

"Its all right Allen. I know..." stated Kanda as he took Allen by the hand leading him to a room where they could be alone. A large bed laid in the room as Kanda locked the door walking up to Allen as he began to gently kiss Allen's neck running his wet tongue over Allen's gills causing him to moan out in pleasure. Kanda's hands moved stripping Allen from his all of his clothing. When Kanda's hand touched Allen's erection, Allen had lost it as he moaned out loud. Allen's human legs were shacking threatening to collapse on him.

Yuu...Ah... Allen moaned out in his true voice. Kanda gently scooped Allen up into his arms caring him over to the bed bridal style.

"God what am I going to do with you Allen. You are all ready so hard and wet?" Kanda asked seductively. Kanda laid Allen onto the bed as he stripped off his own clothing. Allen watched him with lust covered eyes as his hands moved to remove Kanda's pants which had a hard tent pitched in it. Allen slowly removed the pants brushing his black right hand against Kanda's throbbing erection. This caused Kanda to moan out in his own true voice. Kanda wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back. Kanda could feel the need to take Allen as he could smell Allen's pheromones. This caused Kanda to look at him in question as Allen could only nod his head.