6) trials & tribulation

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Kanda (yelling): what took you so long scrlet?

scrlet: sorry Kanda as I apologize to all of my fans. It took me a little longer to write this chapter as I was having problems putting my thoughts into words. Plus my schedule has been a little busier than usual.

Allen: calm down Kanda. Be grateful that she got this chapter up at all.

Lavi: that's right Yuu. If you think you can do better why don't you write it?

Kanda: hell no...

scrlet: so then stop complaining Kanda. I hope to get the next chapter up as soon as humanily possible. Once I get one of my other stories finished I plan to focus mostly on this one.

Kanda: you do realize that you had Miranda appear almost exactly the same way that she did in the series.

scrlet: yes I know that. As I kind of planned that way. It was fun to write her getting back at the kids and frightening them off unlike what she did in the series. I don't want to have Miranda totally the way that she was like in the series.

Allen: well we look forward to seeing how you portray Miranda. Scrletfyre claims no rights or does not claim to own the -Man series or its characters. But this story is completely her own idea.

6) Trials and Troubles

Izark accepted Suman's offer to stay with him as it would save him the time from finding a place to stay at. And also this would allow the former guard to protect the young siren, not that Izark would need it. Suman gave a lot of information not only about the town that they were in but also about Amoresin's providence.

"But I feel that I must warn you not to use a lot of your powers and to not reveal that you are a siren. This providence and town hate and fear your kind. But then again they shun anybody with a strange and unusual power." stated Suman as he draped his coat over his weapon turned arm to hide it from view.

"But if that is true, then why don't they force Miranda to leave?" asked Izark.

"Miranda was born here as they fear her power more than they fear her. The fear of what the power of her jinxes can do even though it doesn't seem like she knows how to even control or use her powers." replied Suman.

"It seems silly for humans to fear what they don't understand. Having powers means you are gifted by the gods. When we get to your place, I will teach you how to activate and deactive your weapon. If feels similar to Tsuchi." replied Izark.

"I take it that Tsuchi is the name of your weapon. I appreciate the help. Thank you Prince Izark." stated Suman.

"It's the least that I could do."

Through out the day Miranda's thoughts would drift onto the young man who had saved her life. Something about her light brown hair and golden tan eyed savior left her to wonder whom he was as he spoke with a strange and unusual accent. Miranda knew that he was an outsider as he didn't seem afraid to help her and to talk to her.