18) the attack

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), -weapons speech-, [other various speech], bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS

Lavi: so things are stepping up a notch. I hope that we are prepared for this.

Kanda: we won't let them have their way. No matter what.

Allen: I think that they are getting too carried away with this.

scrlet: I think you maybe right Allen. I claim no rights or doesn't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and other things...

18) the attack

Plasma paced around a bit agitated as he couldn't wait any longer for Lord Raviel to regain his power. He decided to go and attack the sirens.

"Plasma you best not be doing something stupid." started Gaia.

"Don't tell me that you can't sense it. Three of the sirens have awakened. We can't wait forever for Lord Raveil's powers reach full strength. I'm going to attack the sirens." started Plasma.

"If you're going you should be careful not under estimate the sirens." started Neos.

"We will stay here and continue protect Lord Raviel. You best succeed with your plan Plasma." started Reign.

"Fine then." replied Plasma.

"Wait...  I am coming with you Plasma not that I think you need it." replied Gaia

"Do whatever you want Gaia. Just don't get in my way," replied Plasma as he took off being followed by Gaia.

Meanwhile back in Greffon Providence, both Shinji and Kenji awoke feel diffrent and more powerful then before. They noticed that they weren't alone. Both of their fathers stood in the room.

How are you two feeling? Do you realize what's going on and what you have done? asked Kanda. Both Shinji and Kenji sat up looking at their fathers. Shinji could feel it clearly as he rubbed his slightly round belly.

That's right Shinji. You are pregnate with the new young. Both yours and Kenji's weapons have been awakened to their full powers. replied Allen.

*They are right. We are sorry. It was the only way we could awaken the power was during the pregnancy cycle. With the threat that we were sensing, we had to do something.* replied both Sumizome and Ranpu in unison.

Mother... your also...  stated Kenji as Allen simply nodded his head.

Both of us along with Noah and Mugen will work with you to develop your fully awakened powers. stated Kanda. Both Shinji and Kenji nodded their heads that they understood. Good we will see you both at the training grounds. replied Kanda.

Shinji, Kanda, Allen, Kenji, Hayate, and Sakura all stood at the training grounds. Hayate was working with Sakura trying to develop her powers.

"Shinji, Kenji you must listen and watch us carefully. Hayate you should pay close attention too." commanded Kanda.

"Kanda shouldn't you wait for us as well?" asked a familiar voice. Kanda turned to see his friend Lavi Bookman approaching with his daughter Yuki Bookman along with Kanda's son Ashitaka.