5) the jinxed woman

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren" as both this story and the first story is completely my own idea.

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Kanda: so now Miranda enters the field.

Lavi: hey when do me and my daughter make it into this story? How come you choose to do Miranda first?

scrlet: sorry Lavi... I hadn't made any plans and stuff for whom appears and in what order. I wanted to have a little fun first that's kind of the reason why I choose to do Miranda first.

Lavi: oh... but I will make it into the story.

scrlet: yes... eventually!

Allen: scrletfyre claims no rights to any of the characters or the D.Gray-Man series. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.

5) the jinxed woman

Izark traveled to the providence of Amoresin as he could feel that it was a good place to start. For one it was surrounded by mountains. It had very rich land which made Izark feel stronger because of his power. Izark had bought a pair of gloves to hide his webbed hands as he styled his hair to hide his slightly pointed ears and slits that were on his neck. He did this so he could blend in better. There were a few providences and/or its people that didn't accept the sirens. Izark was often grateful for his coloring as he blended in with humans with ease unlike his brothers Ashitaka and Ryou whose coloring made them stand out. Izark let out a long sigh as he headeded into town.

*Don't worry Izark, I have a good feeling that we will find your mate here.* replied the voice of his weapon, Tsuchi.

*I know that Tsuchi, a part of me has always felt at home here. Maybe it has something to do with my element.* replied Izark.

*Who is to say Izark.* started Tsuchi.

As Izark was entering the town Miranda Lotto was leaving her apartment.

'Today will be a good day, nothing bad will happen. I must remain possitive. I can't let anything drag me down.' Miranda thought to herself. Evere since Miranda could remember she has had this odd string of luck depending on her mood it could go either well and/or bad. It was because of her luck that most people call her the jinxed woman. Miranda never viewed herself as pretty or attractive as she often wore dull and grey colors. Her wavy to the shoulder length brownish-black hair she wore tucked up into a bun as her jet black eyes looked to have dark rings under them as her skin seemed almost a ghostly white. The minute that she stepped out of her apartment, that's when several of the children began to tease her.

"Miranda, Miranda...  the jinxed woman full of bad luck. She is litterally quite an ugly duck. She is heading for her job today...  whom cares she will end up chucked!" the children sang loudly as they danced around her. Miranda was usd to the song as she didn't let it get to her.

"Shows you what you know. My luck can go either way. If your not careful you could catch my luck." she stated with a sly smile stretched across her face. The kids let out a terrified scream as they ran off. 'My lord...  I can't believe that I did that. Maybe that will stop them for a while.' Miranda thought to herself as she began to smile. Miranda then walked off heading towards work. Izark had witnessed some of this as he could feel Tsuchi pulsing hard on his right arm. Suddenly without warning a carriage lost control heading straight for Miranda.