9) the rescent human change

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Lavi (cheers): yeah...  I entered and saved the day!

scrlet: now Lavi don't let it go to your head.

Kanda (sighs): too late. He's is in seventh heaven about now.

Allen: oh come on Kanda... let Lavi have his moment. Hey scrlet... what took you so long to write these chapters?

scrlet: sorry... was sick for a while and had this chapter done a head of time and started working on the next one. I am having a harder time writing this sequel compaired to others.

Kanda: then why did you do this sequel?

scrlet: it is because all of yours and Allen's fans asked for it. I decided to give it a shot even though I don't normally do sequels.

Kanda and Allen (in unison): oh...

Lavi: hey at least give her some credit to getting us to chapter ten!

Kanda (snarls): I wasn't sounding ungrateful you damn usagi!

scrlet (sighs): no boys no fighting!

Allen: scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and such...

9) the humans recent change

Meanwhile... Ryou the first born of the sirens was entering the capital city as he was asked to speak with the Emperor at the request of his fathers. Lately there has been a drastic change in some of the humans attitude towards the sirens has changed. Ryou was to ask the Emperor if he has noticed the same things happening in the capital. Ryou could also feel the wind's pull to the capital city as he felt that it was a good place to hopefully find his mate.

*Do you really think we will be able to find your mate in such a big and busy city?* asked the voice of his weapon, Kaze.

*To tell you the truth Kaze, I felt something the last time that we were there. I believe that my future mate will be there.* replied Ryou.

*For our sake, I hope so Ryou. I don't frankly like this feeling as it feels that something is directing the humans to attack us. Its the same premonition from the time when your fathers told you to find your mates.* stated Kaze. Ryou said nothing as he understood what his weapon was saying as he didn't reply to what his weapon said.

Elsewhere...  A young woman sat in the library with a large stack of books sitting in front of her.

"Excuse me Professor Cloud Nyne?" asked an attendant causing the woman to look up. The woman pushed back her long straight golden blond hair revealing her violet purple eyes as her bangs covered part of her face.

"Yes?" answered Cloud.

"Sorry to disturb you Professor Nyne but the library will be closing shortly." Cloud let out a long sign as she looked at the time. She didn't realize that it was so late.