11) reunion

Warnings: this story is rated M for mature as it will have strong language, nudity, violence, and lemon/lime action and sexual content either by boy on boy or girl on boy contact. This story is a sequel to my first story "Moonlight Siren".

Special keys which some will be used together: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - weapons talking, italic - sirens speech, CAPS – ATTACKS, [other various speech]

Allen: wow scrlet... your on a role another chapter so quickly.

scrlet (blushes): oh Allen stop flattering me. It was because this chapter was realitively easy to write as I was a bit borded at work.

Kanda: I have to admit that I am impressed scrlet.

scrlet (turns red): oh god Kanda is saying good things to me... I have to be dreaming. (Lavi hits scrlet. yells) what was that for?

Lavi: sorry impulse!

Allen and Kanda (in unision): Lavi that was just rude!

Lavi: what...!

scrlet: you ruined a perfectly good moment too!

Lavi: I said I was sorry.

Allen (sighs): Lavi sometimes you can be so dim... scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim own any thing from this series such as it characters and such...

11) reunion

Meanwhile... Hayate was on his way to see Sakura Utsugi. His mind drifted to the very first time he had laid eyes on the girl. It was back to when he was still living in the waters with his parents. Hayate was out swimming by himself when he felt something enter the water. Looking up he could see some rubble along with a small figure and blood. Fearing the worst, Hayate flicked his fins to get a closer look. When he got close enough he could see a young girl close to his own age drowning as the blood was coming from her side. Hayate reacted quickly using his powers over the water to stop the girl forming a protctive bubble around her. Once he had the girl sacure in his arms he swam her back to the surface. Hayate brought the girl as close to the shor as possible as he had yet to master how to take on human form. He used his power to will the water from out of her lungs causing her to cough as he then tended to her gastly wound at her side. By the time he had finished healing the girl he could hear voices heading in his direction. Hayate dived back into the ocean waters never knowing if the girl was all right.

It was several years later before he was reunited with Sakura as he was several years older. Hayate could feel and sense someone watching him from the shore. He was playing in the ocean water with his brothers and Yuki Bookman. Hayate could feel like the pressence was very familiar to him. Diving underwater he disappeared to find a sacluded place to change form as he didn't bother with clothing. He walked up behind Sakura surprising the girl as he promised not to hurt her if she promised not to scream and to turn around. He had learned when his father approached that the girl lived close by and that it was Sakura that he had saved so long ago from drowning. Hayate worked with Sakura to help her conqure her fear of water because of her near drowning incident. Ever since that day his weapon, his other half Mizu awoke.

Now years later Hayate was on his way to find Sakura to tell her how he felt for her. Sakura was destined to be his mate. He had still strong feelings for the girll. A part of Hayate hoped that she still lived in the same place where he had often walked her home when she came to join the young sirens when they played in the water.