Malcolm furrows his brows, "I already did."

They make it to the doorway of the bathroom and Sevyn turns to looks at him, "Oh...you didn't do a good job." She says before stepping backwards into the bathroom and shutting the door in his face. She laughs to herself, knowing that as soon as she finishes up in the bathroom, Malcolm will rush inside to brush his teeth again. She loves messing with him because he's a serious clean freak. He takes hygiene mad serious while Ty will wear the same shirt for three days straight. She seriously wonders if she was born into to the right family.

After taking care of her hygiene Sevyn bounds downstairs through the living room and into the ktichen. She listens as the sound of feet upstairs rushes across the floor and the bathroom door shuts, no doubt Malcolm is going to brush the enamel off his teeth. "Good morning!" Sevyn says cheerfully as she sits down at the table. Her father greets her with a head nod, never taking his eyes off the news paper. Sevyn glances at her mother who rolls her eyes at him before handing Sevyn the plate of pancakes and bacon. Ty comes downstairs and slides into his seat next to his dad, digging into the food without even greeting anyone. Malcolm soon joins them and soon enough both boys are eating like they haven't eaten in days. Sevyn shakes her head and watches the tv that's playing todays weather.

The whole time she's eating, Sevyn is imagining what's going to go down at school. She can already hear all the squeals and screams of the girls who act like they haven't seen their friends in years. The hallway is going to reak of cheap perfume and axe and everyone is going to be walking like penguins to avoid creasing their new Js.

Sevyn glances at the time to see it's already 6:30. She quickly finishes up her food and puts her dishes in the sink before racing back upstairs and shutting her door to search for something to wear. She's not one to dress to impress the people at school because she could care less what the two faced people there think about her, but it's the first day and she isnt going to go back to school looking like she just rolled out of bed. Nah, she'll save that for next week.

It takes her only 20 minutes to throw on dark ripped jeans, a black muscle tankle and her new purple Adidas. She brushes the bang of her bob across her forhead and smooths it down so that all the strands lay flat. As she packs her bookbag with school stuff, her door opens quietly and Keenan walks lightly across the floor, grabbing her around the waist. She screams and twist out of his grasp, slapping his chest hard.

"One day I'm gonna swing on you and accidentally knock your ass out." She snaps at him, her chocolate brown eyes narrowing.

Keenan lets out a deep smooth chuckle, "You wouldn't do that to your baby."

Sevyn rolls her eyes doubtfully. "Keep sneaking up on me and I might." She replies, giving him a smirk. "Lemme finish getting my bookbag together and we can go." She kneels down to pick up her notebooks then shoots him an evil glare. "Where are my muffins?"

"In the car, damn a nigga don't even get a good morning?" Keenan says, giving her a sad face.

Sevyn laughs at his failed attempt of the puppy dog eyes. "Good morning Keenan."

"That's more like it." He tells her, taking a seat on the bed and tilting her chin up to kiss her lips again. "Good morning Sev." She grins before turning to finish packing up her stuff. Keenan's eyes linger on her butt while she picks up a pack of pens off the floor where a pile of school supplies rest. The door opens again and Keenan quickly looks away from the view he was enjoying. Malcolm walks into the room and daps Keenan. "Wassup man?"

"Nothing, just here to pick up Sev." He tells her.

Malcom smirks, "Oh, I forgot you got a little chauffeur Sev. I guess you dont need a ride from us, huh?" He teases and she shoots him a glare. "Alright, we about to head out and pick up Shaun and Corey. See yall at school." He says, nodding to Keenan before turning and leaving.

Once he's gone, Sevyn stands up and puts her bag on her shoulder. "You should have heard all the noise they were making this morning."

"They'll be up in college next year, then you'll have the house to yourself." Keenan says, pulling her onto his lap, enjoying the smell of the lotion on her soft skin.

"Yeah but knowing Ty he'll be back home every weekend to have mom do his laundry and cook for him." She huffs, rolling her eyes at the thought. Keenan chuckles and glances at the clock. "We better go, you know how crazy the parking lot is gonna be with all the freshmen and stuff."

"Truuuu," Sevyn replies, using her 2 Chainz voice. Keenan laughs at his girlfriends failed impression before they both stand up and head out her room, down stairs. She says goodbye to her parents before following Keenan out to his black 2008 Honda Accord. They slide into the leather seats and he starts the engine before coasting off down the street. Keenan hands her the bag of muffins and she takes it gratefully before dipping her hand inside and taking one out. She bites into it, loving the sweetness of his mothers baking. The closer they get to school, the more Sevyn's stomach begins to fill with excited slash nervous butterflies.

*** DONT FORGET TO COMMENT. COMMENTS = UPDATES