When you meet them at the airport

Jhope:

He had been on tour for what had been the longest month and a half of your life. You waited nervously in the terminal, you weren't even sure why you were nervous, but the thought of finally getting to see him again made butterflies swarm in your stomach. Finally people started filing out of the doors from the plane and you desperately searched for your boyfriend. It seems that he was also searching for you too because he was almost running frantically out of the doors, when he saw you you could already see tears forming in his eyes. "Jagiya!!" He yelled, running over to pick you up, spinning you around in his arms as he buried his head in your neck. "I missed you so much" you admitted, tightening your grip on him - if that was even possible. "I can't wait to tell you everything and I have presents and I need to kiss you and hold your hands and ooh I thought of a nice place we could go for dinner!" You laughed as the Hoseok you knew was finally back and hyper as ever!

Jin:

Jin had gone back to his parents home for 2 weeks since he hasn't seen them in a while and was due to attend a family anniversary of one of his cousins. Sadly, you had to stay because you were too sick to be allowed on the plane when it was the date to leave. Jin wanted to stay home and take care of you but you assured him it was fine and just over the top plane regulations, you really didn't want him to miss out on seeing his family since it was rare with his busy schedule. After a lot of convincing, he had left. Surprisingly, this was the first time he would be away from you since when you had started dating they had just finished a tour and the most he was ever away was a couple days for different concerts. Now, you were sat on a bench at the airport awaiting to see him again. It had only been two weeks, but you hadn't realised how hard it would actually be. He spotted you sitting down, looking at your phone, he loved how you did that whenever you were alone in public since you got awkward being by yourself. He quietly made his way over to you from behind and wrapped his arms around your chest, you gasped in surprise but smiled when you saw his face. "God I missed you so much.." You brought your lips to his and kissed him firmly. "I missed you too.." He grinned, pulling you up to hug to tightly.

*Jungkook*

Jungkook had told you to wait in the managers car outside since he would be driving him home, but you wanted to see him as soon as possible. So, you left the manager in the car and went to find the doors in which he would come through once he got off the plane. However, once you actually got there, you started to worry incase he would be mad that you didn't wait in the car like he asked. Truth was, he wanted to do this incase there were dangerous 'fans' around that would cause you harm, but he didn't tell you this incase you'd make fun of him or something. He walked idly out of the doors with his headphones in, turning right to make his way outside to the car park when he saw you standing there. You smiled and he blinked with his eyes wide as if he didn't quite believe it was you. "Hey beautiful" he greeted, kissing you on the lips softly. Then, remembering about the fans, he quickly ushered you outside with him. "You're so sweet waiting for me like that" He blushed when you were outside, hugging you tightly.

*V*

When V and the other members had gone away on tour, he told you he would be back on the 27th, but he was actually back in the 22nd. Why? Well, Jhope had accidentally let it slip that V was planning on coming home earlier than he said to scare you/surprise you. When you found this out, you immediately planned on scaring him instead by being at the airport on the actual day he was arriving. You saw him in the distance while leaning against one of the walls in the airport. You quickly walked over, trying to stay a little out of his view. Once you were a few meters away and he still hasn't noticed, you ran up and threw your arms around him. He squealed a little at first, but then smiled when he realised it was you. "Ah Jagiya! It was my job to scare you this time" He giggled, stroking your hair. "But this is the best surprise I've ever gotten... You coming all this way for me.." He grinned.

*Jimin*

Jimin had promised the few concerts they were performing would take a couple weeks. However with travelling time to the different countries and cities, as well as several issues they had found themselves in with flight delays, you hadn't seen your boyfriend in little over a month. However, he had assured you that he would defiantly be home on the 18th. Now, on that day, you had been waiting at that airport nearly all day by the door he said he would come through. Had you mixed up the number? Was this the right airport? Was he joking when he said he was coming home? So many questions filled your mind that you didn't even notice people were beginning to exit the doors. Jimin walked out and saw you standing there, staring at the floor infront of you. He waved and smiled as he walked closer, but you didn't budge, "Y/N!" He called, pulling you out of your trance. When you saw it was Jimin, you instantly burst into tears, he made his way over to you quickly to hug you. "Are you okay? Why are you crying Y/N" He began panicking, "I..I thought you wouldn't come back.." You sniffed, "Awh sweetie, of course I came back, why are you being so silly for" He smiled, playing with your hands before placing a gentle kiss on your lips and cheeks. "Aish I love you too much.." He smiled, holding you in a tight hug.

*Rapmonster*

BTS had left for just over a month to film this years summer package video, visiting several countries and nice places which sadly you couldn't accompany your boyfriend on. It's not like you wanted to be on camera or anything, after all it was his career and you felt bad enough for wanting to go. But it saddened you that he would be leaving for such a long time with his friends to all these beautiful places and you'd be at home working... Alone. He had always talked about taking you away somewhere, as a nice romantic getaway, but with his busy schedule it was literally impossible. Still, you put on a brave face everyday when he FaceTimed you telling you of how his day went, no matter how much some of those days you wanted to just cry. When you finally saw him emerge from the doors in the airport , you immediately let go of those tears, letting them stream down your face as you ran to him. "Y/N! Omg I missed you so much!! Wait why are you crying?" He asked in a gentle voice. "I missed you so much.." You sighed, trying to control yourself as some people were looking at you a bit weirdly . "Awh you're so sweet" He pecked your lips before pulling you down onto one of the benches with him to sit for a moment. "I wish you could've come with me, everywhere I went I could imagine you there" "Really?" You bit your lip, feeling a little more at ease. "Of course! I thought of holding your hand on the beach, kissing you on the Ferris wheel.. sharing an Icecream.. Though I'd probably get it on your shirt or something.." You laughed a little and lay your head on his chest. "I really love you" you sighed, "I love you too Y/N, so much" he smiled.

*Suga*

He called you literally 5 minutes before he was to land. "Hey Y/N! I can't wait to see you at the airport" He stated, making you panic. You were sure he told you he would land at around 9 ish, not 8 ish. You rushed out the door to drive there as fast as you could. Once you got there, you rushed around to find the right doors, you saw Suga straight away, leaned against the wall, it looked like everyone else from his flight had already left. "Sweetie!" He cheered upon seeing you. He immediately pushed a white bear with a heart in the middle into your face, "I've been waiting to give you this for so long!" He smiled. "You aren't mad I was late?" You asked, still feeling guilty. "Of course not Jagiya... I told you the wrong time on purpose.." "What?" You asked, very confused. "I needed a few moments before I could see you... I still can't take in the sight of you, I swear you've got even more pretty than before... I don't even know how that's possible.." You were a blushing mess at his words. "C'mere" he smiled before hugging you tightly. "God I love you" He sighed contently.