Reaction to Halloween

Jin

This was your's and Jin's first Halloween with your baby girl. You'd never really celebrated the occasion before, except of course when Jin would have to dress up for Bangtan Bombs and dance practice videos, but this year you knew dressing up would be fun for your newest edition to the family. She was your first child (unless you're counting your puppy) and she absolutely adored the sight of her daddy in a bright orange pumpkin costume once he came home from shooting with the boys.

"Boo!" he'd whisper gently, making her giggle and thrash around. You'd look on fondly as he picks up the baby, tickling her tummy and lowering his head enough for her to tug at his hat with her tiny fingers. Your family was so precious.

Yoongi

"Do we really need to dress up? We're not the ones trick or treating!" your boyfriend whines pathetically - you'd only made him wear his onesie, it wasn't even a full outfit! "Babe, have a little spirit! The kids would much rather open the door to two people dressed up than your grumpy face" you tease, ruffling his hair. You were both wearing themed onesies; Yoongi's was Kumamon of course, and yours was Rilakumma. He looked downright adorable, and you knew deep down he loved wearing cozy clothes with you, he was just too shy to admit it.

The doorbell rings suddenly; "Ah! Our first visitors! Come on, Yoongs" you smile, grabbing the bowl of candy and opening the door. "Trick or treat!" three small kids say in chorus, their parents standing behind them. You're about to wish them 'Happy Halloween' when Yoongi suddenly jumps to life next to you, squealing; "Ah! You look so scary! Here, take the candy just don't hurt me!". The children giggle, and their parents offer kind smiles for the gesture, Yoongi hands them some treats before waving goodbye - a gummy smile adorning his face.

"You're adorable, I love you" you squeak out as soon as the door is closed, "I love you too, baby, but no more teasing me after tonight".

Hoseok

It's no surprise that Hoseok doesn't really enjoy the Halloween celebrations; loud fireworks, scary movies and dressed-up people jumping out at you?

Not his cup of tea in the slightest.

You have to admit, you are also more of a Christmas person, so the only celebrating you two are doing this evening is playing some video games and eating candy.

"We should buy more Halloween candy when it's on sale tomorrow and do this again" you say around a mouthful of chocolate, leaning further back into Hoseok's chest as your grip on your controller tightens. "That's a great idea, baby" he smiles, kissing your temple, before swerving past your character and winning the round of mario kart. "Aha! I win again!" he chuckles, wrapping his arms around you tighter to tickle your tummy in punishment.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Hoseok nearly throws you off his lap as he jumps, squealing. "It's just trick or treaters, Hobi" you chuckle, but lean down to peck his lips lovingly before attending to the door.

Namjoon

Namjoon loved watching horror movies with you; Halloween was just an excuse to have a marathon of them. You'd picked out halloween themed treats (because why not embrace the occasion), waited until it was late enough to relax without worrying about trick or treaters, and had constructed a very comfortable couch to lounge on. Jumping under the abundance of pillows and blankets, in soft pyjamas, you both cuddled as the first movie started.

Namjoon secretly loved when you'd flinch at the jump-scares littered throughout the films - despite having watched them countless times before. You'd jump a little and then laugh it off, but Namjoon could feel your unwavering, firm grip on his shirt, and knew you were a little scared despite the thrill of the movie.

He'd tighten his hold on you, leaning your head on his chest, and feed you candy, all while muttering 'My cute babygirl' repeatedly.

Jimin

Jimin was another that didn't particularly enjoy the spooky season, the frights were always a bit much for his sensitive nature, and he didn't really understand how scary things could be so enjoyable. That being said, he does enjoy dressing up in fun costumes and giving out treats to the children; it's endearing to him.

This year, he can't help but wonder what it will be like when you two have your own children; dressing them in cute costumes, walking them around the neighbourhood trick or treating, baking halloween cupcakes-

"Jimin? Are you even listening to me?" you whine, kicking at his legs from your position on the couch. "Hm? O-oh sorry, baby, I was just t-thinking" he blushes, thoughts racing a mile a minute. "What about?" you ask curiously, wondering why he's suddenly acting so shy when he's been smothering you in kisses all evening for your 'cute outfit'.

"Uh... just that, I can't wait until we have our own little babies that we can dress up at Halloween... spoil with candy, you know?" he smiles to himself, flushing red in the cheeks as you stare at him. "Are you sure you're ready for kids, Jiminnie? You're still a baby yourself" you  coo, pinching his cheeks.

Taehyung

Taehyung absolutely loves dressing up at Halloween. This year, he'd gone for his favourite 'joker' costume, even asking you to paint on proper makeup despite the fact that you were just staying at home. He'd be ready and waiting at the door with candy, caramel apples, and of course his dramatic acting to entertain the children.

He adores seeing the little ones in their cute costumes, running about with their bags of candy, and you're already sick of how much he's whining on about wanting to have children with you already. One little girl catches his attention in particular - she's very small and shy, hiding behind her mother's leg despite her taller brother eagerly asking for some candy. Taehyung soon steps in, bending down to her height and offering out a warm hand.

"I may look scary, but I won't bite! Here you go, little one" he grins, reaching behind her ear only to magically reveal a lollipop. She giggles in delight, taking the candy from his hand with a quiet 'Thank you, Mister". He ruffles both of the kids' hair, bowing to their mother, before closing the door. "Marry me, please" you wrap your arms around him quickly, making him laugh. "I'm all yours, baby" he smiles, and despite the red lipstick, you still kiss him with a rush of euphoria.

Jungkook

Jungkook loves halloween, and just like his Namjoon Hyung he loved the horror movies that came with it - as well as the food, of course. Being your boyfriend for only a few months, he invited you to go with him to an amusement park to enjoy the spooky themed rides, but he didn't know that you'd be terrified of them.

The first rollercoaster you went on, you already knew you weren't going to enjoy it but seeing Jungkook so excited, you didn't want to let him down. Jungkook glances over to you with a smile once you're buckled into your seats, only to find you grimacing slightly with your skin much paler than before. "Jagi? Are you alright?" he asks loudly over the crowd of other people on and around the ride.

You shake your head fervently, but knew there wasn't much you could do about it now. Jungkook only has time to grasp your hand in his before the ride sets off at full speed. Your boyfriend holds you tightly all the while, but he can't avoid smiling from the thrill of defying gravity, the excitement heightened by jumpscares and what not.

Thankfully it ends soon, since it was a fast ride, and Jungkook is quickly apologising because you just look so frightened. "It's o-okay, that was um... an experience to remember!" you chuckle, a little dizzy upon standing up. Jungkook makes sure to look after you for the rest of the evening; after all, you were willing to face scary rollercoasters for the sake of his enjoyment. "My babygirl deserves the best hugs and snacks once we get back to your place" he kisses your cheek.

A/N - Late I know, and I apologise for so many of the members' reactions being centred around children but Bangtan as dads is just such a cute concept to me! Have a lovely day y'all <3