Celebrating Christmas with you

*Requested by @sunny_nasu !! Thank you for the suggestion, wishing you all a happy holiday!

Jin

"Good morning, sweetheart, Merry Christmas!" he grins, kissing your forehead as you grumble slightly; you're still half asleep despite being excited for the day ahead. "I think we'd better start with breakfast in bed then, you're barely functioning!" Jin laughs, ruffling your hair before dashing to the kitchen to retrieve two plates of perfectly piled pancakes.

"Here, you can open your first present in bed" your boyfriend smiles, making you blush as he wraps his arms around you from behind, passing over a small gift at the same time. Upon opening the box of beautiful earrings, you can only lean backwards to kiss his lips firmly in gratitude. "Merry Christmas, Jin, now let's go raid the Christmas tree of presents!" you chuckle, now feeling much more awake and even more festive.

Yoongi

You'd already opened all of the presents hidden beneath the twinkling Christmas tree, and now you were stuck in Yoongi's embrace. Still cursing you for waking him up so early, 'But, Yoongi, Santa might have come!', he was now getting his resting time back by lazing on the couch with you, Christmas music playing softly in the background.

"Yoongs, we should watch a Christmas movie!" you nudge him after running to get some snacks, only to be met with a groan as a response. "You'll have to put it on, can't get up" he whines, and so you huff before getting up again and choosing a film to watch. Once finally comfortable on the couch, you lightly smack Yoongi's behind. "We're supposed to be being festive!" you groan, thinking about how other boyfriends would be baking cookies, singing Christmas songs... but yours was too grumpy and lazy.

"There's nothing in the whole world that would make me happier than having you in my arms, Y/N, this is the perfect Christmas for me" he admits bashfully, tightening his hold on you before laying a gentle kiss on your neck. He was right: you didn't need any of those cliché boyfriends. Yoongi made your Christmas Day feel at home; like you were a little kid again, squealing with their parents over Santa's presents.

Hoseok

"OHHHH, I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm asking FOOOORRRRR" Hoseok screams at the top of his lungs, having you in fits of laughter in the kitchen. "Baby all I want for Christmasssssss, is you!" he sings into his spatula, dropping it afterwards to embrace you in his arms as you both sing dramatically to each other.

"Hoseok! The Turkey!" you squeal all of a sudden, wrestling out of his grip to turn the oven off in time. "Ah, sorry" he chuckles, kissing your cheek cutely before offering to set the table instead. After dishing up the delicious food, you found Hoseok sat at the table with party poppers, Christmas crackers and vanilla scented candles lit so attentively.

"Merry Christmas, baby" he smiles widely, bringing you onto his lap for a loving kiss - you don't hesitate in returning it, knowing Hoseok was the best present you could ever wish for.

Namjoon

You were glad to be spending Christmas with your boyfriend this year for the first time, but for some reason he seemed on edge for most of the morning. Eventually, your curiosity gets the better of you, "Joon, what's up?" you ask gently after cleaning up all of the stray wrapping paper strewn about from tearing open your gifts.

"Um, well, I guess... I was just thinking... every year I like to walk around the park with Rapmon just to feel the cold and appreciate the beauty of winter... but I wasn't sure if you'd like to do that with me" he shyly admits, stroking said dog in his lap.

"Joonie, I'd love to!" you grin, pecking him on the lips before rushing up to get your coat, already eager to walk about in the snow. He had blushed happily, glad to share something so special to him with you.