Reaction to being caught kissing you

Jin

"Thank you for having me, Mrs Y/L/N" Jin bows gratefully, sitting down on your couch as she disappears into the kitchen, rambling about dinner being ready soon.

You haven't seen your boyfriend in a while though, and so your eagerness to feel his lips against yours throws the knowledge of your mom being in the next room completely out of the window. "Baby, kiss me" you whine, pulling him closer by the nape of his neck just to smush his soft lips against yours.

"Mmh" he groans, stroking your cheek with nimble fingertips before introducing his tongue into the ever desperate growing kiss. Just as you're about to shift onto his lap, your mother walks in - excited to tell you about the dessert she's been preparing - only to gasp at your position.

"Um, I'm really sorry, your daughter is just v-very pretty, I'm sorry" Jin bows his head in shame, blushing as your mom forgives him with a simple ruffle of his hair.

Yoongi

Yoongi knew taking you to the cinema was a bad idea for a date; he just wanted to talk to you instead, cuddle you, kiss you. It was nearing the climax of the movie when Yoongi couldn't resist any longer; and so, tapping your thigh to get your attention, he took hold of your chin between his fingers.

"Please, Y/N" he groans, pulling you onto his lap whilst somehow managing to withhold a laugh as you clamber over the seats. His laughter dies down as you settle yourself on his thighs, purposely swinging your hips, "Fuck".

Yoongi pulls your face to his immediately, sucking your bottom between his teeth; you can only whine in response. Your tongue has just about mapped out his entire mouth by the time an attendant comes over, awkwardly tapping you both on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but if you're going to be doing... that... you'll have to leave" the young employee blushes, just as flustered as you are, but Yoongi is nonchalant about the whole thing - apologising profusely to the poor kid before sitting you both down properly again.

"What-" "Just wait till we get back to my place" he whispers huskily in your ear, licking the shell of it afterwards. You can only shiver in anticipation, locking your hands together for the (painfully long) remainder of the film.

Hoseok

"We can get the laptop trolly, Miss!" Hoseok exclaims happily, tugging you up from your desk before hurrying down the corridor.

"What are you up to, Hos-" you gasp, moaning as his mouth collides with yours harshly; his hands gripping your waist as he pushes you against the wall of a dark hallway with only his body. "I want you so bad" he growls, pushing his tongue past your lips just as your eyes shoot open in shock.

"AHEM" he hears a loud cough which definitely separates the two of you. Blood turning cold, Hoseok turns around only to face a teacher glaring at you both, arms folded and face drawn in a stern manner. "We were um... just getting the l-laptop trolly" he splutters pointlessly.

Though, judging by his sunburnt-looking cheeks and fearful eyes, you figured the teacher would let you two off just this once.

Namjoon

"Come on babygirl, why don't we take this off, hm?" your boyfriend whispers in your ear, tickling the sensitive skin whilst his fingers make work of the buttons on your blouse. You grip his own shirt in fistfuls, pulling his body closer to yours in order to kiss him deeply.

Movie night a distant thought now, your tongue laps at the drool slipping from the corner of Namjoon's mouth from where you've been kissing too sloppily to care. He shudders, shifting so that his body is hovering atop yours as you lie pliant under his touch.

The intimate moment is soon lost when Namjoon's brother walks into the room, whistling at his hyung to 'get some' like a goofball. Your dork of a boyfriend stutters fervently, insisting you were just cuddling as he turns up the volume on the movie - forgotten but still playing. You lean against his shoulder, buttoning up your shirt whilst giggling at how easily he could switch from 'Dom' to baby boy.

Jimin

"Kiss me~" he whines, chuckling as your cheeks flush darker. "No! Your friends are right over there!" you mumble, gesturing towards where the boys were all sat in the living room playing video games. "Come on, just once" he teases with pouty lips.

You glance over at the boys, checking that their attention was definitely drawn away, before quickly pressing your lips to your boyfriend's. Though, before you can call it a simple 'peck', Jimin has trapped you in his arms and is pushing his plump lips strongly against yours.

"Ah~" you gasp, winding your arms around his neck for balance only for Jimin to quickly push you away with an awkward cough as Jungkook walks into the kitchen. "I thought those drinks were taking too long to arrive" he winks, grabbing the sodas by himself as you and your boyfriend stand around blushing like school kids.

Taehyung

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Taehyung smiles, kissing your neck lovingly as he queues up behind you in the coffee shop. It's only your fourth date, but by now you've realised how much he's into skinship and you're starting to like it as well.

"You're too sweet" you chuckle, turning to kiss his cheek only to find that he's purposely moved his face to catch your lips with his own. "Mmh" you grin into the kiss, swiping a hand up to his chest to keep yourself balanced despite your head being on cloud nine.

"So delicious~" he mumbles against your lips, making a quiet smacking sound in the process, only to freeze as you're called forward by the very flustered-looking cashier; "S-sorry, next please" he exclaims, glad the display of affection is over. "Isn't my girlfriend the prettiest?" Tae smiles, ruffling your hair as you awkwardly pay for your hot chocolates.

The cashier can only nod shyly, hurrying to prepare your drinks - to which your boyfriend winks at you, clearly enjoying making you and everyone else flustered. "I can't help it, I just love you so much... I want everyone to know" he whispers gently to you afterwards.

Jungkook

Jungkook is still nervous around your parents despite meeting them several times as well as your mother having made it very clear to him that he's welcome in your home. You're both sat at the dinner table tucking into your mom's lovely homemade pudding, yet you've spent so long talking to each other that your family has already retreated to the kitchen to clean up.

"Jungkook, you've got a little ice-cream" you tap your lips in the same place the food is on his, but as he tries to wipe it away he misses each time. You giggle to yourself, stroking his hand before leaning over and kissing his lips - making sure to lick off the splattered ice cream.

"Wow" Jungkook blushes, smiling before pecking your lips one more time, "Thank you" he grins, locking fingers with you - it's only then you notice your mom standing there with a wicked smile. "Yes, that was very nice of you to do, young lady... even though there are napkins right there". Despite feeling embarrassed yourself, you can't help but laugh seeing Jungkook sporting the reddest face there could possibly be.