When you help with their facial routine

A/N - Jimin's is a bit angsty, so I apologise 😅

Jin

Normally, Jin would wake up before you since he'd have practice early in the morning. But today you'd both been blessed with a day off, and so were planning a long road trip to the beach together.

And because he usually woke up earlier than you, you'd never seen just how much work went into his facial routine - after all his smooth skin is gorgeous. His eyes caught your stare in the bathroom mirror, making him slightly nervous.

"What are you looking at" he teases, stroking the blade of his razor across his chin one last time. "It's just mesmerising, you take much better care of your skin than I ever do" you chuckle whilst wrapping your arms around him from behind.

"Can I?" you ask tentatively as Jin picks up his moisturiser. "If you want to..." he blushes, sitting back on the sink as your hands set to work. You warm up the lotion before rubbing it all over his soft cheeks, smooth forehead and the creases of his nose; gently massaging it into the skin. "So smooth" you smile, patting his (now blushing) cheeks.

Yoongi

"Come on! We need to get ready!" you pout, shaking your boyfriend's limp body. Yoongi had promised to take you out today; it'd been a while since you'd been out on a real date together, but now he just wants to sleep!

"I'm only getting up if you shave my face for me, I really can't be bothered today but it's getting stubbly" he grunts, shifting over in order to roll out of your shared bed. You end up having to drag him into the bathroom and push him down onto the counter since he's so reluctant to move. The boy's eyes are barely open as you start lathering shaving cream onto his cheeks.

"Please be careful" he mutters, as if only just realising that you'd be using a razor. You shake your head, gently lifting the tool upwards across his soft cheeks, stubbly chin and even over the small amount of hair under his nose. You're so impressed with your work, that by the time you've washed off the remaining foam, you only just notice Yoongi's blush. "I can put on my aftershave! Thank, Jagi" he rushes out quickly, almost embarrassed as he kisses you on the cheek.

Hoseok

"Pleaseeeee~" Hoseok whines as he tugs on your night shirt, splashing more water everywhere. Your poor boyfriend was suffering from a twisted ankle, and he was definitely milking his injury for everything it was worth. You were feeding him in bed, letting him watch all his favourite movies all day, massaging his legs and even helping him bathe - like now for instance.

But, Hoseok needed to shave his face, and apparently his leg injury restricted him from doing so...

"I'm scared that if I use both my hands then my leg will fall in the water! Pleaseee, Jagi" he pouts, putting on his best puppy dog eyes, as if that will work-

"Ugh fine" you surrender, ignoring his cheering as you pick up his razor and the can of shaving foam. Spraying it onto your hands, you lather it up before spreading the cream all over his face. Hoseok begins giggling about how it tickles, but abruptly stops as some of the cream gets into his nose - causing him to splutter. "You have to be careful, Y/N!" he whines, "Well that's why I didn't want to do it, I'm scared I'll hurt you" you frown, picking up the razor.

You begin by slowly swiping over his chin - ever so gently that he can barely even feel it. Though, as you gain confidence, you follow the contours of his face and begin scraping harder against the skin of his face. Washing away the shaving cream, you can't help but stroke the baby soft skin left behind - and Hoseok smiles widely.