He's your Teacher ~Louis~(Part 1)

LOUIS IMAGINE PART ONE!!

"Hurry up (y/n)" Your best friend Jackson yelled at you from five feet ahead, you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up! I am coming!" You yelled to him, a smirk appeared as he stopped waiting for you. "Finally." He commented with a sigh, you hit his arm and walked into your homeroom. Most students were sitting down all ready, and to your surprise Miss Stewart wasn't there.

"Where is the teacher?" You asked glancing at the clock, everyone shrugged and you and Jackson took a seat.

"Maybe she died." Someone suggested, you rolled your eyes.

"So what are your plans this after-" Jackson started but was cut off by a young 'man' rushing into the room.

You squinted as you saw a fairly tall boy trying to get papers organized. Every one watched in confusion until he finally stopped and stood straight looking out at you and your peers.

"Hello class! I am Mr. Tomlinson!" He said enthusiastically, a smile was spread across his face. You took a minute to take in his features. He had messy light brown hair that had a good bit of product in it. He had toned muscles and dare you say it... a really cute nose.

He had blue eyes, from what you could see.

"And what are you doing here, 'Mr. Tomlinson?' " You said mocking his tone of voice, some people chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"I am the substitute. Miss Stewart had a terrible fall so she wont be in for the whole week." He replied making eye contact with you for the first time. You nearly got lost in his eyes but quickly diverted your gaze from his.

"So basically we are stuck with you?" You said smirking, he smirked back and sat on his desk. "No, basically I am stuck with you." He replied sassily, the class laughed and you rolled your eyes.

Everyone was silent and Jackson rolled his eyes playfully at you. 'You got told.' He mouthed to you, you reached your hand over to slap his shoulder and he chuckled.

"Who ever you two delinquents are, shut up or you two will be separated." Mr. Tomlinson said, as soon as he turned around you mimicked him quietly causing some people around you to laugh.

"I can tell you will be the problem child Miss..." He trailed off, you quickly filled in for him. "(y/n)." You said, he nodded and wrote something on the white board.

"Well lets get on with the class." He mumbled, you pulled out your books and started writing a note to Jackson.

Mr. Tomlinson sucks! What is his problem?? He needs to get that stick out of his-

You looked up as you were writing only to hear Mr. Tomlinson clearing his throat. He was hovering above you watching what you were writing. You made an 'oops' face and he snatched the note away. You held back a laugh and as did Jackson.

"Class dismissed!" He said as soon as the bell rung, you gathered your stuff and everyone cleared out. "Except you (y/n)." He said sternly, Jackson nudged your shoulder as he walked out with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes?" You asked him quite annoyed, as was he.

"What is your problem!" He yelled after a short pause, I flinched a bit as he got closer to me.

"I-I don't have one." I stuttered a bit but managed to be a bit sassy.

"Yeah you do. Its okay to be sassy but disrespectful is unacceptable." He replied sternly, I nodded and looked down, a bit ashamed.

“I am sorry…” I mumbled, there was a long pause before he spoke.

“You’re forgiven but you will have to face the consequences.” He said with a bit of sympathy. “I am guessing detention for a month?” I replied, he smirked but shook his head. His rather large fingers touched his chin as he thought a moment.

“No… maybe you could help me do stuff after class during your free period. How does that sound?” Mr. Tomlinson said; I nodded with a small smile.  “Sounds great Mr. Tomlin-“ I started but he cut me off.

“Please, call me Louis.” A smile appeared on his face and I was a bit taken back.

“O-Okay then…” I trailed off. “See you this afternoon (y/n).” I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

 “Thank you. Bye… Louis.” I said walking out, he smiled at me and I left the classroom.

Maybe he isn’t all that bad…