Zayn finds out you can sing

You were at home alone, your boyfriend Zayn was at an interview. Zayn and you have been together for six months now and he has already told you he loves you.

When you wake up you turn on the radio to your room when Little Mix's song DNA comes on. Its your favorite so you start to sing along.

"It's in his DNA! ANd he just takes my breath away! Perfect in everyway, its in his DNA!" You sing along beautifully as you jump on your bed.

You continue singing to the next three songs that come on: Change your life, One last kiss, and gotta be you. When you finish you are panting and you lay back on your bed to rest.

"Woo! That was my work out for the month!" You exclaim as you take slow breaths to get your heartbeat back to normall.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing love?" You turn around and see Zayn standing in the doorway smiling. You feel your cheeks get warm and you avoid eye contact with him.

"How long have you been standing there?" You ask still extremely embarassed. "Long enough to know you are an amazing singer!" He said coming towards you, he has his arms open and you lean in to hug him.

"Well.... really think so?" You ask unsure. He nods and kisses your forehead.

AAAAAWWWWWW