Gymnastics spy

You do gymnastics and love it, in fact you were offered a spot on a professional team. You loved every single thing about gymnastics but you never wanted to do it in front of your boyfriend Niall. That day you would be doing some freestyle trying to come up with a routine for your big competition this week. This means you have the whole gym to yourself.

Nialls P.O.V

I knew my girlfriend never wanted to let me see her doing gymnastics, but I have heard from everybody that she is amazing. So I decided to go see if I could watch her today. I drove off to the gym and I explained to the lady why I was here and she gladly let me in. I sat in the top row of the bleachers hoping she wouldn't see me. I spotted her covering her hands in white powder. Lord knows what that stuff is called. She walked over to a radio and put on a pop music station. She walked to a beam, I believe that is what it is called.

"You can do this." I heard her say to herself. She put her arms out in front of her and started to wiggle in place. She went to a spring and started jumping and she took off into the air. She did a summersault and landed perfectly on the beam. She smiled from ear to ear and giggled.

"1...2... GO!" (Y/N) said and did an ariel ( a cartwheel with no hands). She landed and did all this prancing around on the beam shaking around looking so cute. I smiled at her and watched her in awe. The music when off and she finished with a flip off of the beam. I stood up and clapped. She looked up startled and fell on her butt.

"Oh gosh (Y/N) I am so sorry." I said running down to help her. (Y/N) blushed and buried her head into her knees.

"You saw all of that?" She asked embarassed. "Yes... and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I told her helping her to her feet. She smiled and hugged me.

"I love you Niall!" She said crying. "I love you too (Y/N)." I said and we kissed passionetly.