Niall Imagine for Sarah

You woke up this morning with cramps and groaned. "Great!" You say tossing in bed.

"Babe whats wrong?" Your boyfriend Niall asks as he wakes up. "Nothing babe just go back to sleep." You say not wanting to bother him.

"Are you sure?" He asks giving you a small smile. "Yeah positive." You reply going into the living room. You sit on the couch and cover up with a blanket. Sadly, you weren't prepared and didn't have any supplies. The cramps were getting worse as you sat there.

You decided to just get up and go to the store and get your stuff. Not only did you not want to bother Niall but you were also a bit embarrassed.

You were kind of waddling back to the bedroom because of how uncomfortable you were... if you know what I mean.

Niall was still sleeping and you tried to put on some jeans instead of your sweatpants. "Ow!" You scream as you get another cramp.

"Sarah whats wrong?" Niall asks sleepily, you roll your eyes. "For gods sakes niall its nothing!" You yell in frustration.

"Babe you know you can tell me anything right?" He said hugging you. "I know... but I don't want to bother you." You said almost crying. "Just tell me please." He whined kissing your cheek.

"Its my time of month and I am completely unprepared!" You admit while he took a hold of your hand.

"(y/n) why didn't you just tell me? You know what. Stay here and I am going to go run to the store." He replied kissing your lips. He grabbed his coat and ran out the door. How lucky are you to have him? I mean really.

You sat on the couch for half an hour before Niall came back. "Here you go." He said handing you a box of tampons. You smiled and went to the bathroom.

After that you came back to the living room to see Niall lounged out with a bunch of blankets and junk food.

"Come on (y/n). I have you favorite movie!" He said smiling. You walked over to him and he pulled you next to him on the couch. All day you and Niall watched movies and cuddled. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry but it wasn't my best and it was short. But I hope you liked it! :)