Niall Imagine: Part Two

VOTE!!

Love you all :)

________________________________________________

Your P/O/V

Tears streamed down my face as I half ran through the hallway. I went to the opposite side and banged on the door, waiting for one of them to answer. I had no where else to go anyway, so...

"(y/n) what's wrong?" Louis asked once he opened the door. I wiped my tears and shrugged. "C-Can I come in?" I stuttered, he nodded sympathetically and I came into their hotel room.

"What happened?" Harry asked as he got up and came towards me. "Nothing... I just need to stay here tonight. I cant be in the same room as Niall." I replied bluntly, Harry pursed his lips and I plopped down on the couch. I held back tears and I tried to ignore all that just happened.

I could feel the couch sink beside me and some else's presence beside me. I didn't bother to look up because I immediately recognized his voice.

"Seriously (y/n) just tell us what happened." His raspy voice stated sternly, yet sympathetic. "I- uh we kissed." I replied, Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Isn't that a good thing?" He asked with a small smile.

"No... because he said it was a mistake and that we should never speak of it again." I replied, Harry let out a sigh. "We are really sorry (y/n). And I speak for all of us." Louis said rubbing my back. All the guys except for Niall of course, were surrounding me.

"Thanks guys..." I paused, and every one was silent. "I don't know why he would say that though...." Zayn started, I looked up at him confused waiting for him to finish. "He talks about you all the time and gets so excited when you are about to come over.... You should have seen him when he found out you were coming to the concert." Zayn finished, I felt a small smile creep onto my lips.

"Yeah, he wouldn't shut up about you." Liam said with a chuckle, I was suddenly extremely confused.

"Then why would he say-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked over to Harry who got up to answer it. His tall frame prevented me from seeing anything but Niall's shoes in the doorway. I could barely hear them talking but I could tell it was Niall because of the accent.

I heard a small laugh come from Harry and he moved over where Niall's whole body was able to be seen. My heart race quickened as he walked towards me...

"Erm.. can we have a minute mates?" He asked standing in front of the four of us, Liam, Louis, and Zayn got up and walked out of the room with Harry.

The two of us sat there in an awkward silence until I spoke up. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, sounding a bit harsher than intended. He didn't say anything for a second, but finally did.

"I know we said to forget about the kiss... but shouldn't we talk about it first?" He asked hopefully, my heart skipped a beat. "Why? What is there to talk about?" I paused, "Plus it was just a mistake anyway." I mimicked him and he let out a breath.

"(y/n), do you have feelings for me?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder, I stared into his eyes and shook my head. "No. I don't, why does it matter?" I asked him standing up, he repeated my actions.

"Because, I really like you..." Niall replied shyly looking at the ground, again my heart skipped a beat. "Then why did you say the kiss was a mistake?" I asked accusingly, he scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't think you felt the same... and now I know you don't." He finished, my eyes widened. "No no no Niall I do like you." I assured him, he smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

"That kiss definitely wasn't a mistake." He whispered, I giggled and he pulled away. "(y/n) will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked, a blush rose to my cheeks.

"Of course." I replied, and with that he smashed his lips onto mine.

Now I don't regret kissing him, because it obviously was no mistake. It was fate...

________________________________________________________________

I really hope you like it Adair!! I worked pretty hard on it!! :) Love you all, if you want give me some preference requests. :P

~Lily!!