Jiggle Jiggle Cheese and Wiggle

"The cheese," I whispered, holding onto Peewee for support.
Peewee knew I had crippling depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, and bipolar disorder, as well as being half-deaf and half-blind, so he was always there to support me. Tonight he held me for 7 whole minutes before grabbing the cheese in the fridge and mixing it into the soup.
A collection of smells hit my nose all at once. I was surprisingly delighted and smiled widely. "You're such a good cook, Wiggly baby," I said, and stared into his deep brown eyes.
PEEWEes hand crept down my back and slid around my waist. I blinked. He pulled me closer and I gently smiled. It seemed like we stood there, staring into each other's eyes forever. "You're literally the tomato sauce to my spaghetti," I sighed, grinning slightly.
Peewee blushed.
"I'm a nobody, honestly. I'm just a wiggle. I can't even twerk that well," I confessed.
Peewee's reassuring smile never faltered. "Hush, darling, you're perfect," he corrected, before pulling me in for a warm embrace. I rested my head on his shoulder.
My eyes fluttered, then closed.

Peewee baby and I were running together, through a brightly lit field. The sky was a beautiful deep blue and we were running so fast I could hardly see anything but peewee staring at me. Our steps were perfectly planned; we didn't trip or fall or even look in front. We just looked at each other. Peewee started to grin, grab my hand, and run faster. He ran so fast, I felt like I was flying.
"Peewee!" I exclaimed. "Wiggle, baby, I'm flying!" I gasped. "I'm soaring!" Peewee smiled. He then, with a flash of sadness in his eyes, looked at my hand. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Wiggle, baby, what is it?" Peewee shook his head. He let go of my hand.
Panic rattled my bones and my blood went cold. I was drifting, drifting away from my sweet darling, and I wouldn't see him again. I did the only thing I could; I screamed.

"Noooo!" I said, my eyes flashing open. "Peewee! Don't let me go!" Peewee shoved me away. "The cheese!" He said. The soup was boiling, and peewee shut it off to cool. "We almost burnt the damn soup..."
Peewee wiped his hands on a towel. "Babe, I'm so sorry for letting you go. I'm so sorry for shoving you. Forgive me, darling." He looked down and I shook my head.
"Darling," I whispered. "You're perfection."
I turned off the stove and let the soup cool off a bit.
In those brief five minutes, peewee and I sat on the floor, grinning silently.

I opened the pot and saw....