Saucy sause pt.2 Suisidal Jhon in hell

"Jhonnn" I heard someone call for me. I felt light as a feather. I felt like I was falling.

"Daddy? Is that you?" I called. I opened my face to see that I was falling down a tunnel with fire at the bottom.

"AWE SHAT FRACK PATTY WACK I KNEW IT! DADDY HE-" I was so scared, I only did not fart, I shart. The Shart was so strong and powerful that the tunnel shook and the fire went out. I fell to the floor, and when I thought it
I was going to tear my Lateral plantar nerve, or break my body, I McFALLEN gracefully. Then I remembered I was already dead. I couldn't find a way out.

"You have joined me Jhon. Welcome."

I saw a familiar face stare in front of me.

"OH SWEET BABY JESUS WHAT HAPPENED TO—WAIT A MINITE! WHO ARE YOU?!" I said.

"Don't you remember me JHONNY boi? It's Barthalipicus the forgotten wiggle. Now I have a special frand that will play with my jiggle, and wiggle till I squiggle! I was so alone until you showed up. Of corse I have my boi Satan with me, but he can be a bit moody. Anyways, since I want more company, I'm putting all your other franz into diabetic shook. They will be down here soon. Hell yah!"

"I-I gotz to get out of here mhan!" I muttered, sweating in awkward places.

"Oh your never leaving!" Barthalipicus murmured in my ear.

"HIA FRIEND!" All of my friends said as they just popped up in my vision.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled. I was dun.

"I thought you said you wanted to diee!" Coo said. No. Not Coo SENPAI. He's my fav boi.

"I WANTED TO GO TO HEAVEN NOT HELL!"

"THEN DONT COMMIT SUISIDE. WHATS WORSE: HELL OR LIFE?" Coo said. Then I realized there was a meaning to live.

"I WANNA LIVE!!" I said.

"THEN GO!" Then we went up a cloud back to earth.

"Papa Jhon's wake up." Coo said to me. I say up from my spaghetti bed and looked at him.

"What that was a dream?" I said.

"I don't know what the shmack u be talkin boi but I've just been playin around with Peewee if ya know what I mean. I've been jigglin the wigglin."he said.