You Get Back Together

I really need to make a schedule.... Anyway, these will be short and rushed, so sorry.

~Zombie Pigman~

Zimon was looking for the portal that would take him to your house. Once he found it, he ran through it and teleported to the Overworld. He saw you crying.

"(Y/N)!", he cried. You looked up and gasped.

"Zimon?"

"(Y-Y/N), I m-made a mistake! I c-can p-protect you! I-I want to b-b-be with you! Please take m-me back!"

You smiled and said, "Does this answer your question?" You grabbed his arm and pulled him into a kiss.

~Ghast~

You have been missing Graham ever since you dumped him. You kept thinking, "He shouldn't have cheated on me.", but you still loved him either way.

You were going to go out and explore the Overworld, but then you realized that your sword was in the Nether.

You went to the Nether and found Graham running to you. He said, "(Y/N), I need-"

He was cut off when you said, "Can it Graham! I'm only here to get my sword." Then, you felt something wrap around your waist. It was one of Graham's tendrils, and he was starting to fly through the air.

"Hey! Put me down you dirty cheater!" He didn't reply, but instead raised you up to eye level.

"Listen to me (L/N)! I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU! That girl was my old ex, who I caught cheating on me! She thinks that whenever one of her exes get a new girlfriend, she should be the one with them!"

"W-What?", you stuttered.

"You heard me! You just assumed! You should've at least heard me out!"

Feeling like an idiot, you mumbled, "Oh.... Whoops... My bad."

"You think?!", Graham yelled out, exasperated.

"I'm sorry Graham, I should have listened to you."

"Good. So, are we good?"

"Yes, we are."

~Magma Cube~

Magnus found you, still trapped in his prank. He saw you crying and holding your knees to your chest.

"Go away Magnus.", you sobbed. He jumbed down the hole amd hugged you, his body heat engulfing your body.

"(Y/N)... Please.... This wasn't meant for you. You were just there at the wrong time."

You were scared. Your pessimistic thinking led you to believe that he wasn't telling the truth. "H-How do I know your not lying?"

Magnus grabbed your hand and rubbed it. "Come on. You know I would never lie to you or try to hurt you deliberately."

"Really?"

"Really. So please, take me back." You smiled and nodded your head. You nuzzled into his chest and sighed, content.

~Blaze~

After Blake was let out of jail, he went to go find you. He found you beating up a dummy with a blaze head attached to it. He gulped in nervousness and walked over.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

You tried to punch him, but he dodged by flying away.

"What do you want? You come to apologize?"

"Actually, yes."

"Oh, well, don't. I don't want to listen to what you have to say! You think you can just say sorry and everything will be fine?!" You started to cry tears of rage.

"(Y/N). You're-"

"All of my other boyfriends just wanted me for sex, and when they didn't get it, they broke up with me! I thought you'd be different!"

"But (Y/N)-"

"Yes, I know I broke up with you first, but I know you would've done the same thing!"

"No, I wouldn't have!" He sighed and looked at you. "If you hadn't broken up with me, but just kept telling me to stop, I probably would've eventually. And I realized that I can't force myself onto you."

You looked at him, a sorry expression on your face. He continued to say, "I get it if you don't want to take me back, that's fine. But at least forgive me! I realized I made a mistake and shouldn't have forced you to do something you didn't want to."

When you didn't respond, he started to walk away. "Wait.", you called. He looked back at you, frowning.

"I'll give you one more chance."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You had the heart to apologize. No one else did. So, I guess I could forgive you just this once." He flew over ro you and hugged you tightly, whispering, "Thank you" into your ear.

~Wither Skeleton~

You were looking for Wilton. Tears of rage and hurt filled your eyes and blurred your vision. You wiped them away. You gripped the diamond dagger in your right hand tighter. You felt someone grab your left wrist. You turned around and tried to stab them. It was Wilton, and he managed to dodge the knife.

He pushed you away and you ran at him. He continued to dodge you until you screamed, "Just let me kill you already!"

"No (Y/N), hear me out!"

"No! I don't want to see you again! I don't want to be reminded of the last time I was heartbroken!"

"W-What?", he stammered.

"I don't want to kill you Wilton! I just...." You dropped your dagger. "Do you know how much it hurts when you find out that your loved one loves someone else more than you? It makes you feel obsolete, especially when the other person is so much better than you!"

"(Y/N)....."

"I'm not a Yandere, no matter what people think! I just... If I could just eradicate you.... Then maybe I won't feel this pain.... In my heart.... anymore. I've had my heart broken too many times! Enough's enough! After I kill you, I'll never find love again!"

"That's not true, stupid! I still love you!"

"You cheated on me! For all I know, you could just be saying that so I won't kill you!"

"I do love you! Where's the girl I fell in love with?! The one who was nicer, and didn't care about what I called her, and the one who is way stronger than she appears?!"

"Do you really love me Wilton? Honestly? After seeing the monster I really am?"

"I know you're really not a monster (Y/N). Just give me another chance. Let me get to know you more. Let me spend more time with you. And I'll see if I really did miss out on a lot. Because I know I was an idiot to hurt you."

"Wilton......" He walked over to you and hugged you. You started crying and hugged him back.