He Shows You His Mob Form And He Demonstrates/Explains His Powers

((A/N) Good news! I decided to continue these scenarios! Apparently, people wanted me to, so here this is! Thanks again 811MoonPrincess for the suggestion of "He Shows You His Mob Form"!)

~Zombie Pigman~

You were headed to the Nether. Zimon had invited you to hang out today. You walked around the Nether after entering the portal. A zombie pigman noticed you and started walking towards you. You hoped he was walking somewhere else. You hadn't attacked any pigmen lately. He couldn't possibly be coming to attack you, right? As he walked closer and closer, you started to panic. When he was a couple of blocks away, you turned around and started to run. The zombie pigman grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him.

"H-Hey! Let me go!", you cried. Then it spoke to you.

"W-Wait, (Y-Y-Y/N), it's j-just me!"

You immediately recognized the adorable, stuttering voice. It was the same one that belonged to your boyfriend. You stare into his eyes and ask, "Zimon? Is... Is that you?!"

"Y-Yeah. S-Sorry you had t-to see m-m-me like t-this.", he said as he looked down.

"Okay, fine, but why exactly ARE you like that?", you asked, baffled.

"Well, I-I was t-training w-with W-Wilton, and he s-showed me h-how to c-change into m-my mob f-f-form with m-my g-golden sword n-neck thing. But I d-don't know h-how to change b-back. Hehe. W-Whoops!", he giggled sheepishly. You giggled along with him and you thought of ways to change him back. You two eventually figured it out, and Zimon was shrouded in light. He turned back into his human form and he hugged you.

~Ghast~

You were exploring the Nether with Graham. Okay, you wers actually exploring a Nether fortress and you wanted him nearby in case you fell again. You had found a bunch of chests and looted all of them, and now you were carrying a crap-ton of treasure. Graham helped you of course, but even so, you still dropped a bunch of valuable items. And you had to walk all of it back to the portal since Graham couldn't fly with you in his arms like he normally did.

As you walked away from the fortress, you grew more and more tired. After what seemed like an hour, you turned to look back at the fortress, only to find that you were only about 30 blocks away!

"Oh my Notch!", you groaned. "It's gonna take us until the Nether freezes over to get this stuff back to the portal!"

"You... Wanna take a break?", Graham suggested.

"Yes! Definitely!" You and Graham set down all of the loot at your feet and sat down on the warm ground. It was pretty boring just sitting around, but it felt nice to rest your aching body. You decided to strike a conversation with Graham.

"So.... Graham?" He turned to you and raised his eyebrow.

"What do you need?"

"How can you fly?"

"Um... I'm part ghast, remember?"

"Well, true, but, you're also part human. Ghasts are born with the natural ability to fly. Even if you are part ghast, that doesn't necessarily mean you should be able to fly."

"Huh. Never thought of it like that. Well, honestly, I try not to think about it at all."

"I see...." You returned to resting and processed what you just heard. This got you wondering about his other powers. "Hey, Graham?", you call to him.

"What now?"

"What about your ability to shoot fireballs from your hand? Don't ghasts shoot them from their mouth?"