You Break Up

((A/N) 10 years later and I actually update. I am not good at keeping a schedule. Meh. I'm ready for some drama, but the question is, "Are you?" Also, these are short, sorry.)

~Zombie Pigman~

You were with Zimon in the Nether, exploring a Nether fortress. You were busy looting a chest when suddenly, you were thrown away from it and onto the floor. You looked up to see a gang of zombie pigmen and wither skeletons surrounding you. You reached for a weapon, but you dropped your sword when they knocked you down. You were trapped.

"Zimon! Help!", you cried. But nobody came. (*cough* Undertale *cough*)

"Zimon!", you screamed. The mobs closed in. Just when you thought you were done for, a stone sword plunged through the chest of the zombie pigman in front of you. It collapsed and went up in smoke, revealing that Wilton guy you met a while back. He proceeded to eliminate the other mobs and was successful.

"You're so stupid. You alright?", he sneered.

"I'm fine WILTON. Ugh... Where's Zimon?"

"Nether if I know. Wasn't he with you?"

"Did you NOT hear me screaming his name?"

"I did, but he could've been around the corner or something."

"(Y/N)! A-Are you h-hurt?!", you heard Zimon yell. He was running at you at top speed.

"It's alright Zi.", you said.

"N-NO! I-I-It's not a-alright! I wasn't h-here to p-protect you and W-Wilton h-had to rescue you! I s-should be t-the one s-saving you!", he yelled.

"Zimon, it's okay, really."

"Yeah, i-it will b-b-be soon. (Y-Y-Y/N).", he started, tears welling up. "We h-have to b-break u-u-up." Zimon was full on crying now.

"W-What?", you exclaim, obviously shocked.

"Dude, Zimon, what are you doing?", Wilton asks him.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry. I... I n-need to go." He turned around and ran, leaving you crying. Wilton pats you on the back and tries to comfort you. (He failed.)

~Ghast~ (Warning- Some swearing ahead.)

"Not a people's person. Not a people's person. Heh, yeah right! Not a people's person my ASS!", you fumed. You stormed off to your portal and stepped in, teleporting back to the Overworld. Now, I bet you're probably wondering what exactly happened. Flashback time!

30 minutes ago...

You were walking around the Nether with Graham, side by side, and hand in hand. You both stopped, and he turned to kiss you. His lips met yours, but only for a split second. He got cut off by someone saying his name.

"Graham?" The voice was obviously feminine. You both turned to the source and saw a slut- I mean, girl in a black midriff halter top, a red mini skirt, and black knee-high boots standing there. (*cough* *cough* SLUT *cough* *cough* "Ugh!", she growled. "You're dating this bitch?! You're supposed to be with me!"

"Wait, what?!" You turned to Graham and glared at him. "You're CHEATING on me?!"

"Wait, (Y/N), she's not-"

"She's not what?! She's not your girlfriend?! Yeah right!" You slapped Graham, stomped over to the girl, and punched her to the ground.

"Ow! Augh, hey!", she screamed in her (slutty) voice. You kicked her into the lava below, her screams fading away the farther she was from the ledge, and stopped when she splashed into the lava. Meh, she would respawn anyway.