You Meet Again/You Hang Out

~Zombie Pigman~

You were back in the overworld. It was around noon, and you were breeding your farm animals because you needed food. You here a noise. It sounded like someone was using the Nether portal.

You ran to it, and someone came out! It was...."ZIMON?!",you yelled out in shock. (Does this count as breaking the fourth wall? Because I was narrating and she interrupted me.)

"H-Hi, (Y/N)."

"What in the name of Notch are you doing here?"

"Well, z-zombie p-pigmen are the only N-Nether mobs t-that c-can go through p-p-portals, and I w-wanted to visit y-you."

"I never knew that. Then again, I don't know much about the Nether.", you chuckled.

"H-How about I-I k-keep my p-promise and t-teach you then?"

"Really? Cool!" You lead him inside your house and told him to sit down.

"W-What d-do you want t-to learn a-about first?"

"How about you tell me about all the mobs in the Nether?" He then started going on about blazes, ghasts, wither skeletons, magma cubes, and- of course- zombie pigmen! He describes what they drop, what their behavior is, how they attack! He was a Nether intellectual. By the time he finished, it was sunset.

"You're very smart Zimon. Thanks. Now I know how to survive in the Nether!"

"Y-Your welcome. I-I should g-g-go."

"It was nice having you over. I'll see you when I go to the Nether again." And with that, he leaves towards the portal.

~Ghast~

You couldn't stop thinking about that ghast. He was pretty cool (ironically) and you wanted to meet him again. That settled it. You were gonna visit him, right now! You grabbed your equipment and ran to your portal. Once you were in the Nether, you started calling for Graham.

"Graham! Graham? You around here?", you yelled.

"Geez. You're pretty loud. Almost as loud as a ghast." You turned around and saw Graham, who looked bored as ever. "What do you want now?", he groaned.

"What? I can't visit a friend?"

"Since when were we friends?"

"Since I met you. And if you don't like it, you'll have to deal with it!"

"I guess being friends with you wouldn't be so bad."

"Let's just sit down and talk. As friends. Where do you live?", you ask.

"Do you really want to go?"

"Yes! Please?"

"Okay then. If you really want to." He picks you up and slings you over his shoulder like a jacket.

"What in the-?! Hey!"

"You said you wanted to visit my place. And to get there, we have to fly." He starts flying across the Nether and in the position you were in, well- lets just say it wasn't exactly a scenic view. You were looking straight down at the lava.

You clenched your eyes shut until Graham says, "Hey. We're here." He lets you down at the entrance to a cave in the side of a mountain. "Well? You wanted to talk. What about?"

"Oh, um, can we talk about the Overworld?"

"Sure, why not? I guess I'd like to learn more about it if we ghasts want to see it so much." You tell him all about the mobs, the different biomes, and different things you can do. He actually looked.... Interested. After a while, he decides you need to leave and takes you to your portal. "See you later (Y/N), I guess."