Just a quick little (A/N)

~CONTEST TIME!~

How many of you guys can art? I can't art for the life of me, which is why I'm asking you guys! Ya see, I wanna see your BEST drawings, paintings, sketches, or vice versa of my Minecraft OCs! The best artwork will- obviously- win! The artist of said winning artwork will be able to choose a prize from the ones I'm going to list below!

Here are the contest rules-

1) Choose one of my Boyfriend Scenarios Books. Depending on which one you choose, you will have to draw ALL of the humanoids from that book. Please try to make them look as accurate to their description as possible.

2) I have a deadline. All entries must be submitted to me by August 31, 2016! Oh, and I apologize, but in order for you to submit an entry, you will have to start an art book and send it to me through a private message, because I don't want to give out my email to anybody, and I don't have any social media accounts. You can also note me on Deviant Art. My DA is thietanavenus.

3) Have fun! Oh, and for the record, I will NOT be doing the judging to make things fair. My friend will be the judge.

Remember, the person who makes the most accurate depiction, most detailed, and overall best drawing of my OCs will win.

The winner will choose one of the prizes that are listed down below-

1) I will use their drawing as a book cover (depending on which book they choose).

OR

2) I will animate something for them using MMD and post it on my YouTube channel. They can tell me a character from a fandom (i.e. Undertale, Hetalia, Gravity Falls, etc.) and I will animate that character either dancing to a song or make them into an MMD Vine. But please, keep in mind that characters from certain fandoms don't have MMD Models of them, so if this is what the winner wants as their prize, they will have only a certain number of fandoms they can choose from.

If none of these prizes appeal to the winner, the winner has the choice of choosing their OWN prize that isn't listed here that they have in mind, OR give up their prize to the second place winner.

Thank you, work hard, and good luck!

~From the girl with the honest heart~