He Confesses His Love to You

~Zombie Pigman~

Zimon's P.O.V.

I can't take this anymore! I need to ask her what this feeling is! It's going to kill me if I don't. I jump into her portal and teleport to the Overworld. I am outside her house. I open the door and go upstairs. (Y/N) is sleeping peacefully. Like an angel...

Your P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of someone entering my house. I was too tired to care, so I went back to sleep. Then I felt like someone was watching me. I groggily try to sit up in my bed and rub my eyes. I see a blurry vision of what I can only make out to be Zimon.

"Zimon? What are you doing here? It's too early."

"A-Actually, it's almost n-n-noon."

"Oh. Well, what do you need?"

"I've b-been h-having this w-weird feeling. It's l-l-like every t-time I-I think of you, I-I feel h-happy."

"That's called love, Zimon. It's a human emotion."

"Oh... Then, I g-g-guess I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too. Now can I go back to sleep?"

"D-Depends. Can I-I-I join y-you?" I blush at the thought, but nod anyway.

~Ghast~

Graham's P.O.V.

I keep telling myself that I don't like this (Y/N) girl, but I know I'm lying to myself. Should I just tell her? Eh, why not? It's better if I just tell her and move on with my life. I'll wait patiently by the portal. Oh hey, she's here. That was quick.

Your P.O.V.

I decided to visit Graham again because, you know, why not? I step out of the portal to see that he's actually sitting by it.

"You waited for me?"

"So?"

"I just wanna know why."

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because... I- Never mind. Forget I said anything."

"Because why Graham? Tell me. We're friends, right?"

"I don't wanna be friends." I look at him, shocked, confused, and sad.

"W-What?"

"I think you're pretty and I like you. So, I don't wanna be friends. Get it?"

"Oh, wait. Are you saying you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Sure, guess you could say that."

"Sure, why not?"

He smirks and says, "Sure, why not?"

~Magma Cube~

Magnus's P.O.V.

Hm... What to do? What to do? Ugh... This feeling! I can't think! All I can think about is her. I should be subtle and ask her why I feel this way. Am I sick?

Your P.O.V.

I can see Magnus from here! I run to him and he's pacing around, muttering something to himself.

"Hm... What is it? I need to ask her..."

"Ask who what, Magnus?" He turns around, obviously shocked and jumps back a bit.

"How much did you hear?"

"Mm... Not much."

"Okay then."

"Now, who are you talking about and what will you ask them?"

"Well, you see, I met someone the other day, and ever since I did, I've been having this happy feeling. It makes me feel all warm. Warmer than usual, anyway." I immediately knew what it was, and my heart sank.

"Oh... I think I know."

"What is it? Tell me!"

"You love this person."

"What should I do?"

"Tell them.", I tell Magnus, my heart breaking more than it already has.

"Okay then. I love you."

"Wait- I- Wha- Um...- Huh?", I stammered.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I feel the same way.", I say and hug him.

~Blaze~

(Y/N) sets my heart a-BLAZE. (Told you there were bad puns!) I've never met a human until I met her, but I knew enough to know that I want her to be mine. Just mine and mine alone. I smile at the thought and try to find her.

Your P.O.V.

Good. It looks like that annoying blaze isn't around here. That guy's a pain...

"Well, if it isn't (Y/N)!"

"Oh no... What now?"

"I want you to be mine. "

"No."

"Why not...?", Blake whined.

"I don't bother with guys."

"Please?" I spun around and point my sword at him.

"I know you just want me as arm candy, so don't even bother trying."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you only want me on your arm because I look hot to you. Now get out of here! Before I stab you."

"No! I want you to be mine."

"And I said 'no'!" I knew his feeling weren't pure, and that he just wanted me because to him, I "look good". Guys should love girls for them, not because of how hot they look. This is why all guys are the same and I don't even bother.

Blake kept whining and whining. I had finally had enough. "ALL RIGHT!! If I agree to be your girlfriend, will you please stop annoying me?!"

"Of course babe~."

"DO NOT call me that."

"You'll learn to like me eventually." I suppose I should give him a shot.

~Wither Skeleton~

There. Done. I finally got it over with. That wasn't hard at all. And as I suspected, she said yes. She'd be stupid not to, I mean come on! I'm a guy who can fight.

Your P.O.V.

What the Nether just happened?

About 15 minutes ago...

It was the next morning and I realized that I forgot my sword in the Nether. That's perfect. At least I won't be lugging it around when I go there. I teleport to the Nether and headed to where Wilton was waiting for me. He had my sword.

"Hey Wilton! Ya mind returning my sword?"

He pointed the sword at me and says, "You. Me. Go out. Got it?" I was legitimately confused.

"Say what?"

"We should go out. Get it now (Y/N)?"

"You finally decided to call me by my name?"

"Doesn't answer my question. "

"I- Um- Uh- Well..."

"It's a simple yes or no question stupid."

"There's the Wilton I know. But to answer your question, I guess I could- What the? Where'd you go?" Wilton had already left. That guy's weird, but I guess I like him for that.