He's Thinking of You/He Realizes He Likes You

((A/N) These will all be in their P.O.V., or "point of view". They will be shorter than normal, too.)

~Zombie Pigman~

I just got back from the Overworld. I was teaching (Y/N) about the Nether. She's really cool. Actually, no. (Y/N) is AMAZING. She doesn't care that I'm a freak of nature or that I'm from the Nether. I can feel my body getting warmer. What is this feeling? I don't know much about human emotions. Maybe I'll ask her what this feeling is. Next time, though. I visited her literally just 10 minutes ago. I really want to know. (I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!)

~Ghast~

When (Y/N) was talking, I wasn't paying attention. I was staring at her. She was..... Compelling, to say the least. I'm not a people's person. I don't care about other people, unless they are really close to me. Then why did I get the urge to save her? I need to fly around and think about this. I was flying around when someone called to me.

"Yo! Graham! What's up?" I turn around and see Blake. He's a blaze.

"Just thinking."

"What about?"

"I saved a girl yesterday, but I don't know why."

"Hold on. Was she pretty?"

"I-I don't know." I think about her for a moment and realize how beautiful she is. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair, how cute she was.

"Dude, you're staring off into the End."

"Huh? Oh, right." I need to tell her.

~Magma Cube~

I love to pull pranks and right now, I was setting up one. My last prank killed someone, and they dropped some redstone supplies. I was really good with redstone, and I love using it for my pranks. I was setting up a trap so that when the next person comes through the portal, they step on a pressure plate and trigger a redstone circuit that fires arows from a dispenser, which will kill them. This is fun!

I heard the sound of someone using the portal. Out came a man. He stepped on the pressure plate and the arrows fired. They died and dropped all of their items. I noticed something. He had a diamond sword, just like (Y/N). Why am I thinking about her? Now that I think about it, I've felt this way since I saw her crying. Do I like her? She's very sweet and I'm glad I helped her, but I just met her!

~Blaze~

I had never seen a human before. That was until I met.... What was her name? Oh, right. (Y/N). Her name is as beautiful as her. I wonder if all humans are beautiful. I can hear someone using the portal! Maybe she's here! I flew to the portal and someone came out. It was a human female, but not her. They were pretty, but not as pretty as (Y/N). Hmm...

"You there."

The girl looks at me. "Huh?" Her voice is soft and sweet.

"Could you tell me about humans?"

"Uh, why? Aren't you one?"

"Technically, no."

"I'm sorry, but I should go." The girl goes back to the Overworld. Wish I could go. Then I could see (Y/N) again.

~Wither Skeleton~

(Y/N) is a really good fighter. Probably as good as me. I look to my left and notice that she left her sword here. Hm... Maybe I should return it to her. I look back to earlier to before we were dueling. I remember how close our faces were. I could have kissed her soft, sweet lips.

I call her stupid all the time, but I call mostly everyone that. I prefer her name though. The way it rolls of the tongue. I'll start calling her that. When she accepts the fact that I like her. She's just gonna have to deal with it.