When You First Meet

If this is your first boyfriend scenarios, the key is down here:

(Y/N): Your Name

(F/C): Favorite Color

(H/C): Hair Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(E/C): Eye Color

~Zombie Pigman~

The setting is really pretty obvious. You're in the Overworld! Naw, just kidding. You are in the Nether, of course! It was your first time in the Nether, so you didn't know much about it. As soon as you teleported though, you were surrounded by zombie pigmen. Out of instinct, you hit one with a diamond sword. (Do you like my sword, sword. My diamond sword, sword. No one can afford, ford, my diamond sword. Get the reference?) They all turned towards you and start running at you. There were too many, and you couldn't fend for yourself. Suddenly, a figure jumps in front of you and fights them off.

"Y-you okay?", they said, obviously a male voice. They turned around. You got a good look at him. A boy with light, pink skin. Part of his head, chest and his knees were missing,and were outlined with forest green, exposing his skeleton. His eyes were different from each other,- probably heterochromia- one was fully black, including where the whites would be, and on the other one, only his pupils and irises were black. He was wearing brown shorts and had a golden/butter sword (For all you Sky Army recruits.) but that was it.

You nodded at him, and he killed all of the pigmen. "Thanks for saving me. I'm new to the Nether, so I didn't know that they would do that. What are they?"

"T-they're zombie p-pigmen. If y-you attack one, n-nearby pigmen w-will attack you."

You thought to yourself, "He has heterochromia and stutters. Does he have any other disorders?"

"What are you?", you ask. "You look like one of them."

"I'm o-one of them." Upon hearing this, you reach for your sword. "N-No! Please don't attack m-me! I'm n-not like them!" You lift your hand from your sword. He did save you after all.

"I'm (Y/N). And you are?"

"M-Me? Oh, uh, I-I'm Zimon. (I bet some of you guys are like, "But that's not how you spell Simon! Guess what! I needed a name with Z and I, so deal with it!) "I'm a z-zombie pigman h-h-humanoid, s-so I promise not to a-attack you."

"Okay Zimon, mind teaching me about the Nether?"

"W-Wait, I-I-I don't scare you? L-Look at me, I'm a f-freak."

You smile and say, "I don't judge people by how they look. I judge them based off of their actions. And considering that you saved me, I'm pretty sure I can trust you."

"R-Really!? I f-finally h-have a friend! T-Thank you."

"You're welcome."

~Ghast~

You needed ghasts tears. That's it. That's why you were in the dimension that resembles hell. The mobs in there act hellish, too. The ghast tears were for for a potion because you needed them for fighting the Enderdragon. You teleported to the Nether. You couldn't see one ghast in sight! That's odd.

You walk around for about 10 minutes and come across a Nether fortress. You decide to explore it. But blazes are freaking jerks! One hit you with their fireball and knocked you off of the edge. You were so totally doomed. You brace yourself for your impact to the lava, eyes closed. Then, you stop falling. You open your eyes. You were merely feet away from hitting the lava. You started to float into the air. You were placed gently on top of a ledge.