When He Gets Jealous

((A/N) Come on, let's be honest. If you read my other Boyfriend Scenarios, you expected this song.)

~Zombie Pigman~

You were visiting Zimon, as per usual. As soon as you teleported to the Nether, you looked around for him. You walked around and called for him, but to no avail. You then accidentally tripped and fell. You also brought someone down with you and you landed on top of them. It was a young man who had black hair which covered one of his eyes. (Who could this be?) He spoke to you, rather curtly.

"Hey, watch where you're going stupid!"

Surprised by his rudeness, you retorted with, "Well, it's not my fault that you were at the wrong place at the wrong time!"

"What makes you think this is my fault?"

"It's not mine! I didn't trip on purpose!" You two went back and forth, until you finally realized the position you were in. You were sitting on his stomach. It looked..... Weird to say the least. You blushed madly. Suddenly, you heard someone. They were.... yelling a battle cry? You look in the direction of the voice and see Zimon. He was running towards you and the male with his sword in hand and swung over his shoulder, ready to strike.

The man you were sitting on top of pushed you off and ran in front of you. Zimon swung his golden (butter) sword and the man dodged with ease.

Zimon kept swinging until, "Alright, I've had enough of this." The black-haired male pulled out a stone sword, blocked the attack and pinned him to the ground. "I'm your mentor. Do you really think you can beat me?"

"T-That doesn't m-m-matter! W-Why was my g-g-girlfriend on t-top of you, Wilton?!"

"How was I supposed to know she was your girlfriend? In fact, you never even told me you had one."

"Oh, r-right."

"Whatever. Doesn't matter. I'm leaving.", Wilton said as he started walking away.

"H-Hey! I-I-I'm not done!" But Wilton was already gone.

"Aw... Is Zimon jealous?", you teased.

"M-Me? Never!"

"Don't worry. I'm never leaving you. Especially for that 'Wilton' guy."

"H-He's a-a-actually really n-nice once you b-become f-friends."

~Ghast~

You didn't think Graham had any friends, considering that he wasn't a people's person. Well, when he told you he did, you were legitimately shocked.

"Wait! You have friends?!", was your reaction.

He responded with, "Just because I don't normally talk to people, doesn't mean I don't have friends."

"Can I meet one?"

"Sure, why not?", he said with a smirk. The next day, Graham flew you to his cave- house- place- something!

During the flight, he said, "I might have to warn you though. Blake has never seen a female, or a real human before. So, I apologize in advanced for his actions."

"Does he at least know other humans- real ones- and females exist?"

"Yeah. He's seen paintings and heard about them, but has never seen the real thing."

"I see.... Got it!" You finally get to Graham's cave. You scan the room and immediately see a man. Smoke surrounds his feet and he was (I hope you're ready.) SMOKING HOT!!! (Haha! Yes!)