Character Descriptions/Types/Personalities (You and Your Boyfriend)

((A/N) I do realize I should have done this at the beginning, but I forgot. My bad!)

~Zombie Pigman~

Zimon- I was inspired by Rebornica's interpretation of the FNAF Night Guards to write Zimon as he is. Specifically, Jeremy Fitzgerald! (Yes, he is my favorite night guard because he's so KAWAII! I actually like all of the night guards, and can't choose a fave, but I liked Jere-Bear-Senpai first.) So, Zimon is shy and stutters. He has heterochromia and a few other disorders.

You- You're the type of person who judges people based off of their actions. So, yes, you get to know the person first. You were a total noob when it came to the Nether, but Zimon was able to help.

~Ghast~

Graham- This guy is not a people's person. He hates most people. He only cares about the people close to him. He had the urge to save you that day, because he would cry if you died. He does have a heart! How sweet.

You- You were a decent person. You were friendly, but not friendly like SpongeBob so it's annoying. You never figured out the true reason as to why Graham saved you that day. You respect other's opinions.

~Magma Cube~

Magnus- Magnus is a very nice guy, but he LOVES to pull pranks. The irony, right? He hates to see you sad, so he helps you and cheers you up whenever he can.

You- You are a pessimist. You can't help but look at the downside to things when you're in a tight spot. You tend to cry often, but not so much for you to be called "crybaby".

~Blaze~

Blake- Oh, boy. This guy. Before you, he had never seen a human before. He knows he technically is one, but he means a real one without powers. And one that isn't male. So, yes, this guy is a perv, but only because he's never seen a female until you came along.

You- You think all guys are the same, so you never bothered with them. You thought they were all pervs who just wanted to "do the do" with any girl they think is hot. Can Blake change your opinion? I doubt it

~Wither Skeleton~

Wilton- Wilton is very blunt with others. He's not afraid to speak his mind, no matter what's on it. He calls people who can't grasp the simplest concepts and do the simplest things "stupid". Basically, anyone who isn't as good as him.

You- I'd say you're pretty nice. You can fight well thanks to Wilton's help. You get very defensive easily. You also love to use redstone and make redstone contraptions and machines.