First Kiss

~Zombie Pigman~

Zimon is way too shy to kiss you. So, obviously, you were gonna kiss him. It was night and it was raining in the Overworld. You lit a fire in the fireplace to keep warm. As you sat down and enjoyed a slice of cake, Zimon came through the portal.

"H-Hi, (Y/N)."

"Hey Zi! Sit down! I have something for you." He sits down next to you and looks you in the eyes. You smile sweetly. He blushes at this and you tell him to close his eyes. As soon as he does, you crash your lips against his. He opens his eyes in shock.

After a few seconds, he finally starts kissing back. You smile into the kiss and pull away, due to lack of oxygen. You then cuddle with Zimon all night long. (Aww.... How KAWAII!!)

~Ghast~ (This will probably be the most romantic thing I've written.)

You were exploring the Nether with Graham, because, ya know. Why not? Why the frick not?

Anyway, remember the blaze from when you first met? Yeah. He came back for vengeance! Anyways, he knocked you off of a ledge (again) and you were falling. Obviously, Graham managed to save you. But he had a little surprise.

He didn't land on another ledge to put you down. He was still carrying you, (Bridal style, obvi) and was floating higher and higher. You noticed he was sort of spiraling, and had a smirk on his face. He leaned in towards you and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back.

~Magma Cube~

Magnus had a surprise for you. You already knew he was a joker, but he was sweet at the same time, so you didn't know what to expect. You went to a ledge and saw a sign. It said, "Turn around." You did exactly that and as soon as you did, Magnus crashed his lips against yours. It was sweet and short; a couple of seconds, tops.

He pulled away and smiled. "Like my latest prank?", he asks with a smug face.

You were a blushing mess, but once you got your composure back, you said, "Depends. Did you like it?"

"Of course I did."

"Then get a taste of your own medicine." You kissed him passionately. You felt him smile into it. You smile as well, and pull away because of oxygen.

~Blaze~

You were here in the Nether to grind some XP (experience). You kept a look out for Blake. Someone wrapped their arms around your stomach, and you immediately knew who it was.

"Hey babe~."

"You promised to stop annoying me if I agreed to be your girlfriend, Blake. Let. Go. NOW."

"Or what?"

"I'll stab you in the place where the fire don't burn."

He lets go as soon as you say that, and then says, "What's the point of being my girlfriend if I can't love you?"

"I only said 'yes' to get you to stop pestering me by asking!" He looks a bit hurt by this.

"Oh. I see." You feel the tiniest bit sorry, and sigh.

"Look, Blake. I'm sorry. It's just- I've dated guys before and they all cheated on me. Then, I realized that you can't trust men because they just want a lot of beautiful women on their arm."

"But that's the thing (Y/N)! I've never met a human before, let alone a female. And I promise, I won't cheat! Do you really think someone would want to date me? Please, give me a chance." He looks really sincere.

I sigh, and tell him, "All right then." He grins and hugs you.

"Thank you." You hug back and when Blake pulls away. He leans in slowly and kisses you. You kiss back.

"He's very warm.", you thought. Blake pulls away and looks at you confused.

You give him the same look and ask, "What?"

"You're not gonna do anything?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not gonna punch me, kick me, stab me?"

"I said I'd give you a chance, didn't I?" He smiles again and nods his head.

"Yeah. Thanks."

~Wither Skeleton~

When Wilton wants something, he gets it! You would soon find this out. You were practicing your sword fighting with Wilton. When you finished, you took a break. You were drinking from a bottle of water, when Wilton came up to you.

"What now? Come to criticize me and call me stupid again?", you said rolling your eyes, trying to stifle a giggle.

"No. That's not all I do to you, stupid."

"You just did."

"Whatever. Kiss me." You stared at him, baffled.

"Say what now?"

"I said kiss me."

"Why exactly?"

"Because I want you to kiss me."

"You just want a kiss for no reason?"

"You're my girlfriend, right? Isn't that a good enough reason?"

"Well, it's just- MPH!" You were cut off by Wilton slamming his lips on your own. You widen your eyes in shock.

He pulls away and says darkly, "When I want something, I get it (Y/N). Remember that." He kisses you again, but this time, you kiss back.

((A/N) I feel so ashamed! I haven't updated in more than a week! I am more sorry than there are blocks in Minecraft! Forgive me!)