Epilogue:20 Years Later

Epilogue: 20 Years Later
______________________________

You could imagine how 20 years could change things for the gang. Well things certainly did change.

After Seto died, Midnight stayed in the Sky Army and become the Master Wizard Seto knew she could be. She trains the new wizard trainees alongside with Alex.
Everyone still remembers Seto, I mean who could forget him? He, along with Jerome, were put down as Fallen Heroes and that will never change.

For Alex and Ian, they are still together and in the Sky Army. But now with certain generals leaving to start something of their own, he now trains some of the Sky Army recruits as well.

Sky is still the Sky Army General and that won't likely ever change. Alesa and him had of course Mason which grew up to be 15 years old. He can have a little attitude at times, but the recruits say he is alot like Sky in some ways, like how stubborn he can be. Well both of them are stubborn.

The Sky Army with it being overfilled with more recruits then it could handle, they were broken into parts.

Mitch became a Commander for the Benja Army. Akaki went with Mitch for helping him. He has generals of his own, but the Army is in well sorts. While Mitch has trouble with some stuff, he can always ask the Star Army for help.

Yes Jason as well got his own army to call his own. The Star Army. Jess, like Akiaki, is a general too. Quentin went along with Jason to be a General with him.

While the three Army bases are not close to each, they are still near the four villages and a few new villages that form over the years.

But I'm guess your wondering what happened to Ghost and Ty....they had two girls that are 14 and 15 years old. While Ty misses the days of the Army, he certainly won't miss the days of raising two teenage girls. They live near the end portal, keeping an eye on it as Ty promised Sky. Ty visited the Sky Army time to time.

And any threats that came up...were immediately extinguished by them.

Minecraftia was finally a safe place to be.

The end...

------
I'm really lazy right now, so this is your epilogue....sorry if it's bad.
<3