Chapter 11

Third Person P.O.V
Sky takes sharp breaths since the curse is starting to grow onto his chest messing with his breathing. Amber notices and looks at Thunder.

"How is he?" He asks.

"Bad. He's pale and breathing is weird." Amber said as she looks back in front of her.

"Has it spread on his chest?" Stryker asks. Amber moves Sky's shirt and he opens his eyes.

"Sky go to sleep. Yes it has." Amber said. Sky grips her shirt in his hand and grits his teeth as it grows. His blighted arm he can barely move and it is starting to feel that way in his shoulder.

"You'll be okay. CJ will fix you up Sky." Amber said. The North Village comes into sight. Amber smiles and holds Sky tighter. They go in and slow down to a stop. They get off their horse expect for some recruits. Alex and Ian take Sky so Amber can get off. Amber replaces Alex. Alex goes to the Underground Place with Amber and Ian and some recruits following. Alex knocks on the door and the slot thing opens.

"Is CJ here?" Alex asks. The eyes look at Alex.

"No. Come in." They said. Amber's heart break at that news and the door opens. They go in.  People look them with wide eyes and worried expressions. Robert is talking to someone till they turn Robert in their direction.

"O my god. What happened?" Robert asks. Sky winces again as the curse grows.

"The Blight Curse is no longer sealed by his amulet. He also has a fever and we don't have any medicine at the base." Alex said. Robert goes pass Alex and to Sky. He puts his hand on Sky's forehead.

"Come with me." Robert said. Amber and Ian follow Robert down the hall. Sky's vision blurs and he coughs.

"Why is the Blight Curse so different with him then Herobrine?" Ian asks.

"Everyone is different Ian." Alex said. Robert opens double doors and they go in. People in gurneys and on the floor on blankets too either sick or injured.

"Come on." Robert said. They go to almost the end of the room. A nurse puts a blanket on the floor.  They lay Sky on the floor easy.

"What's that?" Nurse asks looking at the Blight Curse.

"Don't worry about that. Only focus on his fever. The Base doesn't have anymore medicine so they need some for Sky." Robert said.
------
Mitch leans his head back against the wall. Jerome walks in looking a little mad but mostly upset. Mitch looks at him.

"What?" Mitch asks.

"He left." Jerome said sitting on the bed. Mitch looks at the ground. "Mitch...if I ask you something promise you won't laugh?"

"Of course I wouldn't Jerome. We are best friends after all." Mitch said. He looks away from Mitch as his face.

"Nevermind." Jerome said. Mitch looks at Jerome.

"No. What did you want to ask?" Mitch asks. Raven appears as the chains break off of Mitch's wrist. Mith stops for a second frozen.

"N-No." He said quietly standing up. Mitch looks at Raven standing up. Jerome stands up.

"Wasn't that hard to get rid of Seto. But now I have to kill you too Mitch." Raven said as a bow forms in her hand. She fires arrow at Mitch. Jerome grabs Mitch putting his back to Raven. His arms around Mitch's chest restricting his arms and his head next to Mitch's so his chin is on Mitch's shoulder. Mitch's eyes widen as Jerome feels the arrows pierce into his back. Jerome grunts in Mitch's ear and spits out blood on the wall. Raven rolls her eyes as Jerome falls to his knees. Mitch goes down grabbing Jerome and pulling him to lay against Mitch. He puts his arms around Jerome.