Chapter 16

Third Person P.O.V
"Sky, stop!" Ghost yells. Sky kicks Ty off of him and gets back up to his feet. Ghost is on her knees sitting on her legs with her hands on the grass in front of her watching. "Sky!" Tears form in her eyes. Ty flies into the air as Sky makes a whip. He flicks it towards Ty and it grabs his arm and pulls it. Ty crashes into the ground. Tears form in Ghost's eyes.

"You promised Sky. You promised!" Ghost said. Ghost looks at the ground below her. Ty gets up and stumbles a little. Ty's eyes look at Ghost. Sky looks at Ghost and then Ty who is looking at Ghost. Ty takes a step towards Ghost. Sky grips his sword handle tighter.

"Come on. Come on." Sky said quietly to himself. Ty cuts the whip and throws a spell at Sky. Sky moves out of the way and punches Ty. Ghost sees tears fall onto the ground and she wipes her eyes but more come. Ty falls onto the ground. He sits up and stops when he hears Ghost crying. Sky smiles a little. Ty leaves his ender form. Ghost puts her hands on the ground and closes her eyes as she feels a pair of arms go around her and her head against something soft and warm. Ghost opens her eyes to see Ty hugging her.

"T-Ty." Ghost said. Ty looks at her.

"Sorry." Ty said. Ghost smiles and hugs him pushing him back and onto the ground with her on top of him. Ghost hugs him tight.
---------
Mitch is in the stables as his horse nudges him. Alikai stops outside looking at him through the window. Mitch pets the horse and Alikai clenches her fist. She runs into the stables going through recruits and looks at Mitch.

"Mitch." She said. Mitch looks at her.

"What?" He asks. She walks towards him.

"How do you know if you haven't tried?" Alikai asks.

"What are you talking about?" Mitch asks. Alikai puts her hand on his.

"Come here." Alikai said. She grabs Mitch's hand which makes her blush. She walks to the back of the stable pulling him behind her. She feels her heart pounding.

'Don't know if I can actually do this.' She thinks to herself. She turns a corner and sees no recruits around.

"Okay. What now?" Mitch asks.

"How do you know Mitch?" She asks.

"Your not making any sense." Mitch said. She lets go of his hand and turns around. She grabs his belt and pulls him close to her. "W-What are you d-doing?" She puts her arms around Mitch's neck and puts her face close to his. He blushes and so does she.

"Kiss me and I prove that you are wrong. Don't kiss me and I will leave you alone." Alikai said. Alikai closes her eyes waiting while Mitch is unsure.

'I want to. But I don't want to!' Mitch thinks to himself. Mitch doesn't move for a few moments and Alikai opens her eyes. She takes a step away from him. She puts her hand on her arm.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone." Alikai said. She walks pass Mitch but Mitch grabs her arm. "Mitch. It's not gonna be easier for me if you don't let me leave." Mitch pulls her towards him and presses her against the wall. She blushes and he puts his hands against the wall next to her shoulders as he moves close to her. Alikai closes her eyes and puts her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He stops when his lips are inches from hers.

'No. What am I doing? I can't do this to her. No.' He thinks to himself.

"Alikai." Mitch said. She opens her eyes.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Alikai asks. Mitch takes a step away from her. Alikai stares at him for a second as tears form in her eyes. Mitch looks at her reaching a hand out to her.