Chapter 10: Part 2

Two updates in one week....anyway voting for the cover is a go in its own book. Enjoy the chapter!!!
Third Person P.O.V
Raven creeps through the shadows of the Sky Army base out of sight of any recruit or general. She stops next to a corner. She can sense Seto from miles away but she can sense him very close and in this base. Her eyes trail the ground and to a gray ashen horse that Seto has a hold of by their black reins. The horse nudges Seto's back a little. A smile forms on her face.

"Perfect." Raven said to herself.

"Seto do you have to?" Ian asks. Seto smiles a little.

"What you'll miss me?" Seto asks.

"No." Ian said.

"It's better this way Ian. We don't want anything to happen to him and till Sky or Jason wake up he shouldn't be here incase of Raven." Quentin said. Seto grips the reins tighter in his hands.

"Why are we still taking advice from Mitch?" Seto asks quietly looking out the gate. Midnight runs next to Ian.

"Why are you leaving? Why now?" Midnight asks grabbing Seto's arm.

"It's better this way and he will come back. Right you will?" Ian asks. Seto looks at Ian. Jerome runs next to Seto.

"Seto Ra-"

"No time Jerome. Come on." Ian said. He grabs Jerome's arm and pulls him away a little.

"Wait no! Seto needs to know this. Mitch said it." Jerome said. Seto ignores Jerome and looks at Midnight.

"Promise me you will come back." Midnight said. Seto smiles a little.

"I promise. Be careful." Seto said. He kisses her forehead and Midnight smiles.

"Love you." Midnight said. Seto smiles a little.

"Love you too. I'll come back okay." Seto said. He climbs up on his horse and pulls the hood up and over his eyes.

"Good cause if you don't, I'll be pissed." Midnight said. Seto pulls on the reins a little and the horse backs up.

"Noted. See ya." Seto said. He still hears Jerome trying to tell him something but Seto doesn't listen. Midnight says bye and he leaves. Seto leaves through the South Gate and gets off the trail and goes through a hidden one in the woods. Back at the base Raven see Jerome push off Ian.

'Mitch must be alone.' Raven thinks to herself. She sneaks into his room and Mitch looks up. She close the door behind her and smiles.

"I knew it." Mitch said. Raven crouches down in front of him and grabs his chin. She makes him look at her.

"Pathetic. But those Magic Chains are hard to take off. All I have to do is get rid of Seto and it can begin. Once Seto is dead, it would clear a way. His spell he casted centuries ago will be broken and the Demon Magic War will be repeated. But this time Seto won't be there to win it for the villages." Raven said. Mitch eyes widen.

"C-Centuries?" Mitch asks. Raven smiles a little. She stands up.

"The Reflector Device. Seto's knowledge of demons unlike anyone. And his power. You didn't guess it yourself. Seto is over 1,000 years old Mitch. He told you guys he was 18 just so you wouldn't ask questions. See how untrustworthy that punk is? I'll take care of him. Your chains will break." Raven said. She turns her back to Mitch as Mitch pulls himself to his feet. He tries to go after Raven only to be stopped by the chains.