Chapter 18

Sexual content warning! So if you don't like that well...okay they don't get that far into it so I see no reason why to have a warning but I still want to have one for you guys. Also you probably noticed three books updated today. Yeah trying to get them chapters up since I haven't since in a very long time.
Third Person P.O.V
Ghost runs into the Training Area up to Sky and Alex.

"He wasn't there. Where is Ty?" Ghost said looking at Sky.

"Ty and Jess went to the North Village." Sky said. Alex looks at Sky wondering what he is doing.

"What? You said he was somewhere else." Ghost asks.

"Robert wanted to talk to Ty about something and Jess wanted to see if Jason was at the North Village." Sky said. Ghost nods slightly.

"Alright fine. Know when they will be back?" Ghost asks.

"Nope." Sky said. "But probably soon." The door opens and Ty and Jess come in. "Or right now." Ghost turns around to look at Ty.

"Can we talk alone?" Ghost asks. Ty nods. They go off into Ghost's room.

"What's up?" Ty asks.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. Something important." Ghost asks.

"I'm listening." Ty said putting his hands in his coat pockets. One of his hand fidgets with the case with the ring inside of it. It's has a small ender crystal shard inside a obsidian band with it showing a little out on the top if it. Ghost blushes a little bit trying to say it. "Um..while you are trying to talk. I actually wanted to talk about something with you to."

"O. Okay. What is it?" Ghost asks. He feels his heart racing and he stares at her for a few seconds.

'What if she says no? Never know if I don't ask her.' He thinks to himself.

"You know how I'm not good when it comes to romantic stuff." Ty said. Ghost crosses her arms as Ty comes closer to her.

"Yep. I know that but what does that have to do with anything?" Ghost asks. Ty pulls out the case and Ghost looks at it. She is confused for a second and understands once Ty goes down on one knee and opens up the case. She gasps covering her mouth with one of her hand, while the other Ty is holding. "O my god."

"Ghost." Ty said.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Will you marry me?" Ty asks.

"Yes! A million times yes!" Ghost says instantly. Ty smiles putting the ring on her hand and they hug as Ty stood back up. Ghost lets go and looks at the ring.

"Did I do good picking one out?" Ty asks.

"I love it. Is this what you were doing all day?" Ghost asks.

"Yep. Been thinking about that for a pretty long time." Ty said. Ghost hugs Ty again not wanting to let go of him. Ty puts his arms around her waist. She puts her head on his shoulder and her arms around his chest under his arms.

"I love you Ty." Ghost said.

"And I love you too." Ty said kissing her forehead. "What did you want to talk about now that I am done?" Ghost looks at him not letting him go but feels his hands on her hips. She smiles.

"I forget but I'll remember it later. I'm just too excited right now." Ghost said jumping onto Ty by putting her legs around his waist. Ty holds her up by her thighs and almost falls onto the ground but instead slams against a wall.

"Ouch!" Ty said.

"Baby. You okay?" Ghost gasps. Ty smiles slightly.

"Yeah. Just my head. I'm fine." Ty said. Ghost puts her arms around Ty's neck and puts her head on his shoulder.

"Good. Because that really hurt my legs." Ghost said.

"Really?" Ty asks.

"Yeah. Your gonna have to carry me everywhere from now on." Ghost said gripping his shirt.

"But you can fly Ghost." Ty said.

"Stupid freaking logic. It's need to go home. No one wants it here. I want you to carry me." Ghost said. Ty smiles slightly.

"I so would but I so don't want to." Ty said. Ghost sits up in Ty's arms. She puts her hand against the wall and her other hand on his neck.

"Who here has bigger advantage right now Ty? Who?" Ghost asks. "Me. That's who."

"Who here is the one that if I let go of falls right on her face?" Ty asks.

"Ummm." Ghost grips Ty when he walks. "Where are we going?" She feels something soft on her back realize they are on the bed. She grips Ty's shirt as he hovers over her. She blushes when he gets really close to her. She tugs on Ty's shirt."I want this off of you."

"Is that so?" He asks as she feels one of his hands hike up her skirt a little. She feels her heart racing already and his hand is on her thigh making her blush.

"Yes. It must come off." Ghost said. He goes down closer to her. He kisses her neck. She blushes when she feels his hot breathe against her neck.

"And what if I don't?" Ty asks.

"Then I will rip it off of you." Ghost said. He kisses her neck again making her impatient with him. Ty smiles slightly. He gets up away from Ghost a little. Ghost pulls off his shirt and throws it on the floor. Their lips meet in a kiss as Ty moves forwards getting on the bed over Ghost. Her hands explores every inch of his chest and back as she feels his on her thighs.

"Tell me..if I go too far." Ty said. Ghost nods. She feels his hands move under her shirt and she moans a little. Ty kisses her neck. His hand goes on her thigh making her smiles bigger and close her eyes. Her hands grip his back trying to find traction.

"Oh Ty." She moaned. She feels her skirt get hiked up a lot. Ghost pulls him closer not wanting him to stop. "Ty." She feels him kiss her neck. She moans as the door flies open. Ty looks at it.

"QUENTIN!" Ty yells. Ty blocks Ghost while she fixes herself.

"Ooo whatca you two doing huh, getting down and dirty?" Quentin asks.

"Get Out!" Ty yells. Quentin doesn't move. Ghost sits up.  Her eyes glow for a second.

"Get out Quentin!" Ghost yells. Quentin leaves shutting the door with him. Ty looks at Ghost. He picks up his shirt off the floor.

"Sorry about him." Ty said as he put back on his shirt. Ghost signs and grabs Ty by his pants pulling him closer.

"And it was just getting interesting." Ghost said. Ty sits on the bed.

'Quentin ruins everything!' She thinks to herself. Ghost crawls towards Ty and kisses his lips.

"We never get to get far when we are alone. Someone always ruins it." Ghost said.

"Why, were you enjoying yourself?" Ty asks smiling.

"Well yeah." Ghost said. Ghost puts her hand on his arm. "You may not have much of biceps but your abs is all I need. I'm glad you don't have big arms, actually none of you do which is weird considering how strong all you guys are." Ty smiles slightly.

"Like you said all you need abs. Abs is love. Abs is life, well to you and most girls I know." Ty said. Ghost rolls her eyes laughing slightly.

"I want to see what happens when one of you take off your shirts and girls are around." Ghost said.

"Oo Mitch did once at the North Village one time when he got hurt. That was hilarious. They were fangirling very much and one fainted." Ty said.

"One fainted?" Ghost asks.

"Mitch has that affect on girls apparently." Ty said.

"I can see why. He is quite the looker." Ghost said.

"What does that mean?" Ty asks. Ghost looks at Ty.

"Why, jealous?" Ghost asks.

"No, I just really don't know what you just said even means." Ty said. Ghost smiles slightly.

"Don't worry about it Ty." Ghost said.