Deal? // Forty Nine

(Do you guys like the new book cover I made?;-;)

/Jack's POV/

I woke up to my phone ringing with notifications like crazy, but before I grabbed my phone, I discovered that Mark was no longer sleeping by my side. I rubbed my eyes as I gently called out to him, thinking he was in the room, but I didn't hear a response. I sat up on the bed, fully awake then deciding to go look for him. However, before I could go out, my phone started vibrating again.

I grabbed my phone, looked at the notifications only to see that they were from a new sender on kik named Dark. It peaked my interest, but not enough to cease me from looking for Mark. I resolved to look at them once I found him.

I walked down to the kitchen to discover a note on the counter. I hoped it was from Mark telling me where he was but I was incorrect. Rather, it was from Felix.

Mark and Jack,

Marzia and I decided to get out early to see Los Angeles some more. We will be back in a few hours.

P.s: this is your time to fuck! ;)

I chuckled slightly at the last sentence, but it wasn't enough to wash down how worried I was about not knowing where Mark was. I started going into all the rooms expecting for him to jump out and scare me, but when nothing came, it frightened me even more. I attempted to convince myself that he would be right back and he might have just gone for a morning walk as I took a seat on the couch.

Again, my phone began to vibrate like crazy from the same sender as before. I decided to find out who it was. But when I opened the messages, I untimely regretted it.

Dark: Hello Jack.

Dark: You're probably wondering who I am and how I found your kik.

Dark: Well, as much as I would like to explain, I guess you need to find little Markimoo here first.

Dark: *image attached*

Dark: You better hurry or you might never see him once more.

There were so many other messages explaining what I had to do, but I couldn't focus due to the fact my heart was beating rapidly. I kept looking at the image of Mark tied to a chair, unable to move.

I shook my head. "This was a dream that I was failing to wake up from," I said to myself. "It's all only a dream."

I got up from the couch then paced the room. I decided to go splash some water on my face to quiet my nerves. I slowly made my way to the bathroom, turned on the water, then set out to wash my face.

Nevertheless, my heart kept racing and my head kept spinning. I was too scared to think or perform anything. All I could think about was him.

"You really worry about him, huh?" I suddenly heard someone say.

I was suddenly more afraid when I looked in the mirror to see somebody other than me.

"Wh-what the hell?!" I nearly yelled.

The person in the mirror gave me a confused look. "Now why are we frightened of me? I'm you."

His statement only made matters worse. He certainly did kind of looked me with some physical features, but that could happen to anyone. Right?

"How are you me?" I demanded.

He smirked slightly. "As much as I would love to personally explain that to you, I have a line of work to get done."

My eyes widened. "What type of work?"

"You want to see your precious Mark again, right?" he pronounced in an evil tone.

I promptly answered when he mentioned Mark. "Where is he?!"

"Now Jack, have some patiences. All you have to do is let me out," he said with a fake smile.

"Let you out?" I questioned.

"Yes," he said with a nod, not giving away any details.

At this point, I would have done anything to get him back, so I agreed to his proposal.

He smiled at me viciously. "Now that's a good Jackaboy."

Seconds later he appeared in front of me as a floating soul but he quickly shifted into a human being even though he was still floating. "So, you agree on giving me full permission to finally be free no matter the consequences?"

I examined his face, taking in all the details. That's when I noticed that one eye was blue and the other was green. Who could he be.

"So, do you agree on that?" he asked again, bringing me out of thought.

I built up the courage to nod. "Yes, only if you bring back Mark."

He smirked. "Don't worry, I will make sure he comes back."

He held out his hand to shake. "So deal?"

"Deal," I said then shook his hand.

Suddenly he was engulfed in a luminous green smoke as I saw him turn back to a floating soul. However, when he came back, everything about him was human and his feet were planted on the ground.

He stretched and sighed, pleased. "It's great to get out of that stupid soul form."

"Where's Mark now?" I demanded, ignoring his comment.

"Oh, right. Let me see your phone real quick."

"Why?"

"Do you want to see him or not?"

I granted him my phone without arguing anymore then watched him messaged someone. "They should be here soon," he said, handing me my phone back.

"They?" I asked as I looked at my phone.

Before I could find out who he messaged, a red luminous smoke appeared in the house and I suddenly heard Mark's voice.

"Let me go already!" Mark shouted.

He and another male came along in front of us. It took me a couple of moments to realize that Mark and the other guy looked like each other as well.

The other male glared at me then threw Mark at me. "I don't know how you put up with this idiot."

Mark quickly clung on to me then pulled away to examine my face. "Are you okay? Did they injure you?"

I shook my head. "No, but who are they?"

Mark held me close as he glared at the two look a likes. "They're called Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. Anti is you. He's like the evil half of you."

I looked at Anti who looked pissed at Mark. "Well, shit! I was supposed to tell him that!"

Dark rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I want to get the hell out of here already so let's get this over with. Mark, you have to grant me permission to leave the world I live to belong here in the human world. Since Jack granted permission to Anti, you need to grant me the same because I can't leave him behind"

Mark glared at him once more. "How about no?" he said, annoyed.

Dark looked angry. "Did you just tell me no?"

Mark didn't back down. "I didn't stutter."

Anti sighed deeply. "This is going to take a while."

And right when he said that, the mood around us changed.

----

A/n: I legit don't care about any misspelled words or wrong grammar in this chapter, I'm too tired but I wanted to post, so here. And Dark and Anti won't be staying for too long. Sorry about that. :( it was getting like a 50/50 response from you guys and I was still questioning it so much. But, okay, good night.