Here we are again // Forty Six

/Jack/

"Where the fuck is he?" Felix said once we landed.

I glared at him. "Let me message him, jeez."

I quickly pulled my phone out and sent him a message.

Jack: We have landed!

Jack: And Felix is fussing so where are you?

Mark: Traffic again, love.

Mark: And tell him to shut the fuck up.

"Felix, Mark said to shut the fuck up," I said laughing.

He gasped in a revolted manner. "Well, I didn't fly you out here so he can be rude! We're going home!"

Marzia playfully punched him. "Stop being rude Felix."

He rubbed his arm with a fake hurt look on his face as I said, "Yeah Felix, pay more attention to Marzia!"

We all decided to wait for Mark by the café I was at when I first came here. As Felix and Marzia talked, all I could think about was being in Mark's arms again. The thought of us being together once again just brought happiness and love into my body.

Even a little bit of lust would slip by me.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard his voice say, "How did I know you were going to be here again?"

I looked up to see Mark smiling down at me. I jumped out of my seat and pulled him into a tight hug. He laughed happily as he held me tighter. Here we were again, holding each other in a tight embrace, not wanting to let each other go. He discreetly kissed the side of me neck and I did the same.

We pulled away when suddenly Felix said, "Beep beep beep beep, my septiplier senses are going off. It's real!"

"Shut the fuck up," I said with a glare.

Mark only laughed and stretched his hand out to Felix. "You really are a pain but it's great to finally meet you."

Felix took his hand and pulled him into a hug. Felix smirked playfully at me. "I get to hug the heartthrob too."

I rolled my eyes and they pulled away. Marzia let out a soft giggle then presented herself. "Hi. I'm Marzia, Felix's girlfriend."

He politely shook her hand. "Mark, Jack's boyfriend."

"I knew it!" Felix declared.

"Don't say anything about it though," I said strictly. "We're keeping it a secret."

"How cruel," he said dramatically.

Mark drapped his arm around my shoulder. "What can I say? I'm a cruel person."

I laughed and held his hands. "Not to me though."

He kissed my forehead. "I'll never hurt my smol green bean."

I felt my face heat up and I smiled happily. Felix made a sound of disgust. "Get a room."

Mark rolled his eyes then told Marzia, "I'm sorry you have to put up with that."

She laughed. "I can handle him."

They held hands as they walked behind Mark and I. Sadly, we couldn't hold hands in public due to the fact we didn't want fans to see us but it was so hard to restrain myself.

And just like I predicted, someone came up to us and said, "Oh my God, you guys are the holy trinity!"

We looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" Felix asked.

But she completely ignored him and said, "Can I get a picture with you guys?"

We all nodded. Marzia held the camera as we all made silly posses. Then she wanted a picture of Felix and Marzia then of Mark and I.

She fangirled slightly when it was Mark and I turn to take a picture. "Septiplier has to be real!"

We both laughed. "The world may never know," Mark said.

"What the fuck? This ain't no tootsie pop commercial Mark!" Felix said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "He's the only one who laughs at his jokes."

We talked for a little while longer to the girl before we said our goodbyes.

We walked out of the airport and into Mark's car. I sat in front with Mark while Felix and Marzia in the back. We decided to hold hands finally.

On the drive there, Felix asked, "So...have you guys fucked yet?"

I blushed deeply and Mark said, "Felix, shut the fuck up!"

----

A/n: I'm in school but happily I was able to update 💕 I'm really trying guys. I hope this chapter came out good.