What we wanted // Twenty Nine

(A/N: OMG I FINALLY UPDATED. & I kind of added a sentence to the last chapter so Mark has an idea to what Jack wanted lol anyways here is the smutty smut. Now, if you guys can, please also read the a/n at the end as well)

/Jack/

"Won again!" Mark yelled, standing up with his arms thrown in the air.

I smiled at him, not fully aware of what was happening- being too lost in thought to really acknowledge anything. Honestly, I was so lost in thought at the moment that I didn't even know what game we were playing.

"Jack?"

Mark asked, sitting down next to me and looking at me with soft eyes. "What's wrong? You've been off ever since we left the restaurant." He hesitated before continuing, seemingly connecting the dots in his mind. "Is it because of what you said you wanted to try?"

I felt a deep blush coat my features, which I quickly looked away to try to hide.

"Hey, you can tell me." He said, gently turning my face to look at him after placing his fingers under my chin.

I bit my lip, trying to figure out what to say. How could I tell him that I wanted to try and make love with him?

I guess I waited too long to figure out what to say because Mark tilted his head slightly and looked over my face.

"Jack? How come earlier you said you wanted to try some thing instead of playing video games, yet when we got back the first thing you did was grab a controller?" he asked.

Another blush dusted across my cheeks. "I, um... To stall.." I replied, almost guiltily.

"To stall from what?"

I bit my lip and glanced down at his before taking a deep breath and leaning closer to him, so close that our lips skimmed against each other when I spoke. If I couldn't say it, I would have to show it.

"This," I whispered, pressing my lips to his.

For a second he didn't respond, most likely momentarily shocked, but responded hungrily when snapping out of his daze.

I whimpered softly when he gently bit my lip, asking for access. Though, I didn't let him in.

I smirked at his soft growl, although it was quickly replaced with a gasp when he pulled me into his lap.

I moaned into his mouth as he shoved his tongue into mine and explored all throughout it.

"Mark," I whined as he pulled away from my lips only to attack my neck with kisses.

I moaned, one hand gripping the front of his shirt, the other his hair, and my head hanging back a bit with my mouth wide open from more silent moans as his teeth grazed over the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Oh, Jackaboy, look at you." He said, his voice deeper and a bit more rough than usual. "All strung out already and I haven't even touched you."

I opened my eyes just barely to see his warm eye darkened with lust and extremely dilated, just before he returned to my neck; though this time roughly biting and sucking the other side of my neck.

He picked me up suddenly, which I quickly responded to by wrapping my legs around his waist, as he continued to assault my neck, and blindly walked towards the direction of his room. Which untimely ended up with him roughly pressing me into a wall and sliding a hand under my shirt.

"Mark!" I whined as he brushed his thumb over my nipple.

I felt him smirk against the skin of my neck.