Dream Come True // Twenty Seven

/Jack/

He loves me.

He said he might just love me.

I wasn't dreaming was I? The one person who I met not even a month ago actually loves me and I love him back. This was actually a dream come true.

Mark looked a bit nervous as he waited for me to answer. Holy shit this was really happening.

I cleared my throat, looked him straight in the eyes, then happily jumped up and hugged him tightly. "Mark you have no idea how happy you just made me!"

"Wait what?" he asked a bit startled. "You actually feel the same way?!"

I pulled away and giggled happily. "Of course you big doof! I've always had a little crush on you ever since we met but it just kept growing as we kept going. I even liked you when I was dating that Brian guy. You were always there for me you know and you never really did anything to do me wrong."

He smiled big at me. "I'm so happy you felt the same way! I always thought you flirting was just you messing around but you were actually serious."

"Actually," I said and passed him my phone as I giggled, "you are still my wallpaper."

He looked at my phone which had the wallpaper of him flexing and with the caption of Daddy a.f. He laughed and blushed at the same time which made me smile brightly. "I can't believe you actually did that!" he said.

I blushed. "I mean look at you! You're sexy as fuck. In pictures and in real life."

He hugged me tightly. "And you're such a cutie Jackaboy!"

I hugged him back then he pulled me away at arm's length. He stared deep into my eyes as I stared back into his dark brown ones. He gently put a hand on my cheek and caressed it gently. All of a sudden his lips were against mine. It caught me off guard but I quickly responded back to his lips. I held his face in my hands as I felt myself fill with happiness and excitement. We kissed for what felt like forever.

He then pulled away and pressed his forehead again mine. "I just couldn't hold back any longer."

I giggled. "I'm glad you couldn't."

He gave my nose a small kiss then pulled me down on him as he laid down. I laid my head on his chest as he played with my hair. We stayed like that for a while. For once, I really felt loved by someone so much and I wasn't scared about being hurt with him. Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, he said, "So Sean McLoughlin, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?"

I looked at him happily, reached up and kissed him deeply before answering with, "Yes!"

He laughed happily and held me close. "So what do you want to do?"

"Didn't you say that you liked to go for dinner and video games if we ever went on a date?" I asked.

He smiled. "Why yes I did say that. How about we do that plus I'll take you around LA, does that sound good?"

"You're making me the happiest person in the world!" I gushed.

He kissed the top of my head. "That's my plan."

This was definitely a dream come true.

-----

A/n: I must get this out the way before I say anything else... I might end up putting a tiny bit of smut into a chapter coming because I'm flipping weird that way and idk i just kind of want to. Don't judge me! DO YOU GUYS MIND IF I DO THAT OR YOU JUST CARE IF I UPDATE THIS?! I NEED TO KNOW BC I CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

I feel like someone is going to hate me for thinking to put some smut into this! I'm sorry! Don't take my story out your library! I'm not okay! :'(

*coughs awkwardly*

Anyway, I know I said I was gonna take a while to update but then I decided to just whip up this chapter and take a day or two away from wattpad and just rest.

I hope you guys don't mind but I'll see you in a day or two.