Dark and Anti // Forty Eight

(I have a rant at the end of this, you guys don't have to read it but...I'm just questioning this story so much rn)

----
\\Dark\\

I went back to my world after watching Mark and his friends for a while. It was fun to see him in fear and worry as he kept trying to figure out who or what I was. It was almost time for me to make my move and bring myself truly into his world but I first had to get the other guy on my side.

My world was just dark colors and grey skies. It was nothing like Mark's world which I was okay with. However, I didn't even know how I got here. I just randomly woke up in this world a month ago with the knowing of who Mark Fischbach was and how I was connected to him.

I also knew Sean McLoughlin and that his other was Antisepticeye. Now Anti and I, were supposed to be close since Mark and Jack were, but we bumped heads all the time. We had that love and hate kind of relationship. Also, we met the same way Mark and Jack did. Kind of. I just woke up with him being the only person in my phone contacts and decided to message him.

Unlike Mark and Jack, Anti and I can meet up any time we want so I decided to text him to come over.

Dark: Get your ass over here. We need to talk.

Anti: Yeah, no. Fuck you.

Anti: I'm busy.

Dark: Well you can fuck me later, now we need to talk.

Anti: You're a pain.

Dark: Good. Now come here.

In a matter of seconds, a green luminous fog came into my place then he appeared. He looked just like Jack, just darker and crazier. His bright green hair was pushed up and back, one eye was blue while the other was green, and he had green gauges. His appearance looked nothing of Jack.

He looked annoyed as he gave me the dirtiest frown. "What the hell do you want?"

"We need to move ourselves into their world by tomorrow since they're together again. I would go alone, but I'm not allowed to leave you here."

He shrugged not really caring. "For the millionth time, I'm not going over there."

"Come on, what do you want? I'll do anything for you to just finally say yes." I said almost pleading.

He gave me a evil smirk as he raised an eyebrowed, showing he was intrigued. "Anything you say?"

I gave him a confused and annoyed look. "What do you want?"

"You'll see," he said in a weird tone.

I decided to brush it off. "Whatever. Does that mean you'll do it?"

He nodded. "Yeah, whatever. What are we going to do?"

"Well first, you have to make yourself known to Jack then we can move on from there," I explained. "We need to find a moment where we can appear at the same time."

"Jack hasn't made any motives to bring me out though. He's always so happy and bubbly," he said saying the last sentence in annoyance.

"It's better than Mark who is so clueless to everything. But him slow patience and easy temper makes it easy for me to come out."

Anti rolled his eyes. "So what's the plan here then? How am I going to bring myself to Jack?"

"I have a plan for tomorrow. Since Mark knows who I am, or has an idea, I can make myself visible and real to the human world for a good few minutes. So I'll do something to trigger Jack in bringing you out."

He nodded but he asked, unsure, "What are you exactly planning to do Dark?"

"Don't worry about it. Just follow my lead tomorrow morning."

He shrugged, giving me a questionable look.

I was happy with the plan I had in mind. I knew that it was going to work and I was ready to put it in play.

----

A/n: alright, so, this is the way I want to represent how Dark and Anti to come into the story. I don't care if they don't do this or that, they're fictional characters to begin with.
Yet, this was supposed to be a kik story :') this seems like it's trailing to another story, which is why im upset about it. Am I really allowed to do this? Idk. Am I going to keep it...Idk. Like I'm pleased yet not pleased. Does that make sense? Idk. 🙂🔫 ill just leave this here and see what happens.
Don't judge this chapter too hard either...school makes writing so much harder.