Final Day // Thirty

\Mark\

I woke up early to prepare Jack a bath, I assumed a bath would be what he needed after last night. When it was done, I went back into the room to wake him up. He had wrapped himself around all the blankets and all you could see was his green hair. I chuckled at the sight of him.

I went over to him and shook him slightly as I said, "Jackaboy, it time to wake up."

He moaned quietly and put the blanket over his face. "Five more minutes Markimoo," he whispered in a cute voice.

I sighed and sat next to him. He was just too cute to say no to. "Fine. I'll give you five minutes. But I'm waiting here with you."

I laid down next to him which made him cuddle close to me and when he placed his head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around him.

Today was Jack's last full day here in Los Angeles, he would be leaving tomorrow morning. I pulled him closer to me at the thought which made him look at me worried. "Are you okay?"

I smiled at him as I looked deep into his ocean blue eyes. "I'm alright. But it's time for your bath."

His eyes widened and he buried himself back into the covers. "I don't want a bath. I can barely move out of this bed."

I gripped the blankets and threw them off him which made him let out a small yelp. He was still naked and once he realized that, his face became red as ever.

I smirked. "No need to look so shy love. I saw all of you last night."

He blushed more which was making him look so much cuter.

I went over and picked him up in my arms bridal style. "And I love everything about you," I said then kissed him as he blushed.

I walked to the bathtub and gently put him down in the warm water. "If you need anything, just let me know."

He nodded and before I was out the door he said, "Mark?"

"Hm?" I said with my hand on the doorknob.

"I love you." He smiled.

I smiled back. "I love you more."

I went back downstairs to get my recording equipment ready.  Even though Jack and I played some video games yesterday, I wasn't prepared to record, so I was hoping I could before he left.

It wasn't long before Jack was done in the bath, and came into the room, fully clothed now. "So I was thinking," I began, "that we actually try to record something together this time."

He came over, wrapped his arms around me, drapping them off my shoulders and placed his chin on my head. "That's fine with me. What game?"

"Whatever you want," I said with a shrug.

Once he decided on a game, and I finished up with setting up the equipment for later, we decided that I make breakfast for us.

As I cooked he leaned against the wall, watching me. I heard him sigh quietly. I looked at him concerned. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm going to miss being here with you," he said quietly.

I looked away upset. "I'm going to miss having you here as well. I wished you could stay longer."

His arms were suddenly around my waist and his forehead pressed against my back. "You've made my life a hundred percent better and now I have to go away."

I turned around facing him and grabbed his chin to make him look up at me. "You won't be away forever. We still have kik until you can come back here."

He smiled slightly. "I know Markimoo, I know."

It saddened the both of a the thought that he would be leaving tomorrow but we did our best to keep ourselves happy.

After we both were done with breakfast, we decided to record right after to we could have the rest of the day to ourselves.

We both sat very close to each other and I started to record.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and I'm here with special guest, Jacksepticeye," I stated.

"Top of the morning to ya laddies," he yelled at the top of his lungs.

I laughed. "Did you have to scream into my ear?"

He laughed too. "Yes, it's my thing."

We ended up playing for about half an hour. We didn't want anyone to know we were dating so we kept quiet about it but we threw in some flirty comments here and there. And to my surprise, now that Jack was actually able to focus on the game, he was kicking my butt.

"You cheated!" I said as we finished our final round.

"I did not cheat you big loser," he said laughing.

"You're going to pay for that later."

He laughed more. "Whatever."

I rolled my eyes as I turned to the camera. "Well that's it for today. Go subscribe to Jacksepticeye, I'll leave a link to his channel in the description."

Jack smiled widely as he pointed down referring to the description and put a thumbs up.

"And as always, I will see you in the video. Buh-bye!" I said as I waved.

I turned off the camera as Jack stood up. "That was so much fun!" He giggled happily.

I quickly grabbed him in bridal style again and he gasped. "You're going to pay now," I said teasingly.

He wiggled around in my arms making me put him down then he ran out the door screaming, "Gotta catch me first."

I laughed as I went after him.

I really was going to miss him here...

----

A/n: I wasn't planning on updating tonight, but I was on a roll you can say. Btw, you can think whatever you want for the end of this chapter lol

I think this story will be coming to end very soon also :'(

Tell me a possible ending to this story??