Skyping and dreaming // Thirty Four

(A/N: I can't take credit for the idea bc my best friend helped me again with it. So thank you to her for the idea but I changed up the writing to what it is now.)

----

\Mark\

After recording a video for tomorrow, I looked at the time on my computer to see that it was five in the afternoon. Was I really recording for so long? I decided to take a break by watching one of Jack's recent videos since he wasn't answering my kik messages.

I played the video and smiled when he came onto the screen.

After watching his videos for a few minutes, I put the phone down and sighed deeply. The video wasn't enough to stop me from missing him.

I had a thought of maybe calling him from Skype. It had been a few days ago when we did our first Skype call. He was quite shy at first but then he warmed up. However, by that time he had to go and record. The time difference between us was getting in the way.

Even though I knew he might be sleeping, I went onto Skype and called him.

I smiled when he answered and I clicked the video camera once our conversation opened.

"Hello?" Jack groggily answered after the third ring.

"Jackaboy!" I smiled, watching him rub his eyes.

Honestly, I was fine with being on call with him while he slept, which I figured he was about to fall asleep by the looks of it. His presence and attention was enough, even if it was just through a screen.

"Markimoo," Jack replied sleepily, a sleepy smile tugging at his lips.

He placed the phone up on his nightstand, leaning it against his lamp, which he turned on so I could see him better.

"Sorry that I woke you," I said.

"S'fine," he mumbled, cuddling his pillow.

I smiled softly, looking over his features as he did his best to keep his eyes open. His soft green hair was all over the place, his face was half buried in his pillow, the blankets tucked around him, and a small smile on his face. He looked cute as ever.

"It's okay if you fall asleep, love. I just wanted to see you in real time," I said gently.

"I'll do my best to stay up though," he said quietly with a smile.

But it didn't take him long for his eyes to begin to close and his breathing to slow down. He was already starting to sleep.

I chuckled at the sight of him. I decided to continue to watch his video. I heard him chuckle slightly once it began. "Are you watching one of my videos?"

I laughed. "Yes. It's the next best thing to seeing you."

He chuckled sleepily then he became quiet. He really must have been tired. I went back to watching the video after I lowered it down a bit.

I happily finished the video and was about to look up another one when I heard noises coming from Jack.

First it was a whimper, which hadn't really registered in my mind. Just kinda went in one ear and out the other.

Next it was a muffled moan, which made me freeze and look at Jack. He was okay and it looked like he was sleeping peacefully so I decided to ignore it.

"I'm hearing things." I mumbled to myself as I shook my head and looked back on my phone.

All of a sudden Chica came over to me and walked circles around me. "Does Chica-bica wants some food?" I asked petting her.

I decided to go refill her food bowl since Jack was still sound asleep. I quickly went downstairs as Chica followed, and refilled her bowl. I also grabbed a bottled water as I passed the fridge before heading back upstairs.

Chica followed me back to my room and I sat back down. I looked back on the screen to see Jack still fast asleep but he was gripping his pillow tightly for some reason. I decided to ignore it again as I opened my water and took a sip.

"Mark," I heard come through my speakers in a breathy moan, causing me to choke on the water that I had been swallowing.

"Jack?" I asked once I could breath again, looking at the screen.

Only he wasn't awake like I thought he was, he was still very much asleep.

I watched in a surprised daze as he clutched his pillow more and moaned, arching his back.

"Mark!" He repeated, this time in a louder moan.

He turned onto his back in his sleep, and my eyes widened as his back arched again and I noticed the tent in his blanket.

The tent between his legs to be exact. He had the blankets tightly around him that it was clearly visible.

My heart was racing and my body became warm as he moaned my name again in his sleep.

He then let out a loud whine and Chica barked, probably thinking he was in pain, which made him jolt out of his dream.

He sat up with a jump and groggily looked around before sighing and running a hand through his hair.

Chica let out a small bark before running to her bed which caught Jack's attention. He stared at the screen confused.

Then his eyes widened and his face became red.

"Mark? When did we..?" he asked then grabbed his phone so I could no longer see the problem between his legs.

"I had called you earlier, but you fell asleep. I was just watching videos of you then yeah," I rambled still surprised.

Did Jack just have a wet dream about me as we Skyped?

That information slowly sunk into my brain, a smirk tugging at the edge of my lips.

"What happened?" I asked, looking him in the eyes, or at least as close as you could get to that over Skype call.

"I- What?" Jack stuttered, eyes widening once again.

I smirked, "What happened in your dream, love?"

His face became bright red. "Uh nothing. What are you talking about?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Jack, we both know what I'm talking about."

"I don't want to talk about it Mark," he said as he blushed. "I'll talk to you later."

Then he ended the call.

----

A/n: Did anyone at all expect this for the skype call or were you guys wanting something else? Let me know how I did by commenting bc I still don't know how I feel about it lol