Maybe love // Twenty Six

\Mark\

I couldn't believe that I was actually taking Jack, the guy I met not too long ago on kik, to my house. The guy who also turned into my best friend. The guy I grew to have a crush on. I never thought about being gay but then this weird green guy came to my life and turned everything around for me. Every time I would message with him, it would brighten my day, even when he would do all of that flirting. Since he was here, now was my time to tell him how much he made me feel.

"I just realized I get to meet Chica as well!" Jack gushed happily.

I laughed. "You sure can. She loves everybody more than me."

He smiled. "I mean I love you more than anything."

I glanced at him slightly and realized he was blushing slightly. He looked cute. I decided to joke around with him. "Stop being such a flirt Jackaboy."

He giggled and it made me so happy. "Fine Markimoo."

It didn't take too long before we reached my place. I parked the car and looked at Jack. "This is it."

He jumped out the car and stared at the house in awe. "Wow, your place looks huge!"

I grabbed his suitcase. "Let's go inside."

Once I opened the door, Chica came running over to the both us and Jack's eyes lit up. He bent down and started to pet her as she jumped around him happily. The sight of it made me so happy. It seemed like he was happy to be in my house.

Unfortunately I had to break them up. "Chica, go to your bed."

Jack watched her walk away. He sighed happily. "She's such a cutie."

I pouted. "But what about me?"

He laughed. "You're quite cute too."

I blushed. "Thanks." Then I grabbed his hand, "Come on, let me show you to the guest room."

He happily trailed behind me as I showed him to the room he would be staying in. It wasn't a big space but since he was only staying for the weekend, it would have to do. He seemed like the happiest person in the world as he jumped on the bed in the room. He sighed happily. "This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait for all that you have planned for us."

I watched him in a loving manner. He just seemed so comfortable with me, as if we have known each other for years now but it was barely a month we knew each other. The thing we had going between us just seemed right and I never wanted it to fade. I never wanted him to fade.

He sat up and asked, making me come back to reality, "What you thinking about?"

I sat down next to him and placed my hand on top of his. "I think this is the perfect time to tell you Jack."

He looked at me with what looked like hope. "What is it Mark?"

I took a deep breath, looked straight into his eyes and said, "You know how I said I would never be gay?"

He nodded. "Yes. What about it?"

I smiled slightly. "I was wrong in saying that because I slowly found myself liking you in more than a best friend manner. I really wanted you here because I wanted to do this face to face and actually see your reaction when I said it. Anyway, at first I just thought it was nothing, but then as we kept talking I realized how much of a difference you were making in my life. I really like you Jack, and I don't know if it's too early to say, but I might actually love you."

He just looked at me with a shocked look on his face. I always had the feeling that he might actually feel the same way due to the fact he flirted. But I thought he was just messing around with me and only meant those things as a joke.

I was nervous as I waited for him to answer. I really hope I did the right thing...

----

A/n: This was short but I still want to keep this story interesting and keep you guys reading bc this story is the best one I have recently made. So plz let me know what you think.
Also i have some news, I will be updating slowly bc for some reason, it takes me hours to write a single chapter for this and staring at a laptop for a long while gives me headaches.
I hope you guys understand but I'll do my best to update.