Together... But maybe not forever

Start from the beginning

Jungkook scratches the back of his neck, "Why did you wake me up though? You could've left a note to say goodbye or something..."

"Because you wouldn't let me," I answered, "Also you your sleep-talking was creepy."

"Sleep-talking?! What sleep talking?!" He bursted ((don't worry, his voice wasn't too loud to wake up the others)).

"Jagiya~" I impersonated him, "Don't go~~~~~".... Well I kinda exaggerated and made a baby-like tone in my voice, but Jungkook knew exactly what I was trying to imitate.
Since his face grew a light shade of pink by his cheek.

"I-I-IU! I dreamt of IU!" He answered.

"I never asked who you were dreaming about," I let out another small giggle.

Jungkook had steam coming out of his ears, embarrassed of what he said.

Jungkook's p.o.v
I actually dreamt of Y/N last night...
Weird, I know.
We were married and had a kid, since it was a dream I just went with the flow with this weird concept my brain somehow came up.
But I never knew what I said in my dream seeped out into reality.

'I... Dreamt of you...'
"I-I-IU! I dreamt of IU!" I bursted out.
Wow that was very smooth~~

((You guys get it? Cause when he said I, he was referring to himself and the U was supposed to be 'YOU'. But it came out as IU 😂😂😂 nah I'm just joking, he legit meant to say IU so that Y/N wouldn't suspect a thing that he was dreaming of Y/N... Ok now I'm just blabbering stuff -.-))

Ok ok, back to Y/N's p.o.v
I looked out of the window to see a warm, soft, yellow light seep through the curtains and blinds.
My eyes widen, I quickly dove to grab my phone but was immediately snatched by Jungkook.

"Give it back!" I scowled.
Jungkook chuckled as he raised my phone above his head, out of my reach.

"Y/N, you shouldn't worry anymore..."

"What?"

Jungkook revealed a soft smile, "Your Eomma (mum) is ok, she was released out of the hospital."

"Oh that's great..." I made a sigh of relief....
"But give my phone back already!" I resume trying to jump for my phone.

"What for?!" Jungkook squeaked.

I stopped jumping and crossed my arms, "Haha, I just wanted to know the time."

"Oh the time! Right, here you go," Jungkook passed me my phone.

"Thank you," I pressed the home button to reveal the time, "Good, I'll get there in time!"
When I mean by get there in time, I mean I'll get to BigHit in time and ready for training.

I turned to Jungkook who was yawning, stretching and ruffling his cute bed hair...
Wait did I just say cute O_O?!

~~~~~~~~~

After a quick wash up (quick shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, changed my clothes etc.~),
I collected all my belongings and sat by the dorm entrance.
I slipped my feet into my very worn out, bloody converses.
'I should've bought new shoes -.-'